Great FAT Loss Thread | Page 163 | Vital Football

Great FAT Loss Thread

Was strange the whs claim to promote health wasn't it? If you are going to do what they are doing, then just own it. I wouldn't be surprised if they struggle to make such big stores pay these days, just say for commercial reasons, we sell sweets. But being all holier than thou about it. Do me a favour

Jeremy Hunt refusing an interview in the Hugh programme. What an utter, utter, utter... and I'll consider my karma and not say the word!

Total waste of space, so called Health Minister. He should be ashamed. They forget they are meant to represent us.

Having lost 1 3/4 ish stone since getting over my kidney op... just fine to be honest. Thanks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow, this thread went quiet. Nobody else trying to lose weight but me then?

Anyway, this website is BRILLIANT!!!

https://www.nutritionix.com/brands/restaurant

I just had a Subway, and I was able to select my sandwich, my bread, my salad, my sauce and it gave me a full nutitional break down including calories.

Only 380 cals in a 6 inch rotisserie style chicken on 9 grain wheat with cucumber tomato olives gherkin and sweet onion sauce. Awesome.

it works for loads of different places so if you're eating out and worried about calories use it to help find the best option!

Think the day is fast approaching when places have to display the nutrionals for food.

Nandos online menu does. Certainly makes things easier.

Yeah I had Nando's Friday and had Chicken, Spicy Rice and Macho Peas as the healthy options...... and it was gorgeous!

Will be having it next time too and not just coz it's low calorie but so much nicer than chips and shit.

I've now lost half a stone in January. Well that was yesterday morning, still 4 days to lose a bit more.

I have another 16lb left to lose so I'm thinking 3lb a month and I'll be sorted for the summer.

Anyone watch The Junk Food Experiment on ITV last night?

Shocking how some people eat takeaway food twice a day. 1 in 6 teenagers are in that group.

Quite interesting, nothing shocked me, but it is an area of interest for me. But worth watching in my humble opinion.

Just wondering if anyone has tried using fat burners?
Are they any good and what brands are the best?
I'm training so bloody hard and all I eat is tuna and vegetables. Every day. And I've got stubborn fat that just wont come off so thinking about it.

I once had a well-respected member of this forum who no longer posts ask if he could buy any surplus thyroxine I had. ( I have an underactive thyroid which is serious enough for people to get free prescriptions)
Obviously I said no, but when anyone become that obsessed with getting rid of fat it's time to give your head a wobble.

Not the best stuff really Col, more style over substance, plus always read they can make you go to the loo a fair bit.

If you trust the process, eat right (have a little count on the calories, I'd not obsess, but sometimes if you tot them up a little, you can see you are eating more than you think... sometimes not though, just a thought!)

If you want to stoke the fire, you can always do your own 'fat burner' type thing, just use some chilli and caffeine! If you like your food spicey, it is a good way to get the engine burning. You could do what I do at times, tuna/pineapple/fresh red chilli and some black pepper corn. Tastes nice (I put in some apple cider vinegar) and gets things going!

Fat is stubborn, but if you keep at it, slowly but surely, it will go as long as you are exercising enough and eating right. A basic calorie deficit really.

Working for me right now on the food plan I have been on. I would merge my thread into this one, but it would then mix up your post I think. Will do it at some stage.