Great FAT Loss Thread | Page 162 | Vital Football

Great FAT Loss Thread

Bumped in case you missed it : )

Juan Mourep - 18/9/2016 03:49

Bikini Inspector - 17/9/2016 22:32

Don't spend too much time on me.

You are worth as much time as anyone else, please do not underestimate the task ahead, you've already admitted it's an addiction and I apologise for my tardiness, I've been a bit busy : )

To start recovery I want you to exceed your current cal intake by at least 250 cals every third day for 9 days, after this you increase your current baseline by 100 cals for 9 days and every third day you again have an extra 250 cals for those 9 days, after this increase by 100 cals for 9 days and repeat the 250 and so on, keep an eye on you body fat and let me know what's happening

During this period carry on with your cardio, but please switch to the hiit fat burner of 30 seconds flat out followed by 3 mins at 50% of the max output and repeat for at least 20 mins

Add weight training 3 times per week, no more than that, we don't want to be burning more muscle mass

Please run your sessions in this order, back, chest, arms, shoulders, legs, as you can see you don't hit the whole body in one week, your muscle grows in the rest periods, you need to run a 3 sets of 12 reps cycle, which means that with each exercise you are heading to a weight that you can just manage to do 12 reps on the first set, the weight stays the same for the following 2 sets, aim for 12 reps on the second set, if you can do that with strict form you need to increase the weight next time, if you can reach 12 on the third set give yourself a slap for being lazy : ) rest periods are 30 seconds between sets and 1 min between exercises

You NEED to have a protein shake within 45 mins of finishing your weights session, ignore labels, take between 22g and 25g, this will help repair and rebuild your muscle, I recommend bulkpowders, ask Fear and he will give you a discount code : ) I repeat, this is a need

I don't know what equipment is available to you, so give me some idea and I'll point out the best exercises for you, I'll give you something else to get addicted to : )

Any questions, feel free to PM if you need to

It's time to start a new journey

You are talking to a man with over 30 years in the industry who has trained Olympic athletes.

Right off for a nice cup of green tea...

:160: :69:

Sasquatch - 30/9/2016 02:48

It's not that complicated juan

That was not a good move Sasquatch! Juan has JF has said is 30 years in the industry and is what he knows inside out. On your own head be it

To say that and not back it up is ridiculous anyway. Maybe you can enlighten us that you've made Men's Health with your less complicated method!? :3:

Lost another 2lb on my weigh in this morning.

So since 1st Sept I have now lost 11lbs and also as of today down a notch on my belt.

:4:

Got 5 days all inclusive in Majorca to get through next week so will power will be severely tested, but reckon I can get through it without putting 11lb back on. :19:

LOL I see your bumping old topics today. I guess your waiting on the new year rush to lose weight Ha

NO, was looking back re images to be honest. (you can upload images now but use the reply button not the box below (for now)

The Fear - 21/12/2016 14:26

NO, was looking back re images to be honest. (you can upload images now but use the reply button not the box below (for now)

Ah right! There must have been a corruption in the upload all along then. I remember saying to you in the beginning I couldn't upload and you said xyz when the site was changed over.

I have never been able to upload using just the ''attach a file after posting'' feature. I have always had to use the reply button in the previous thread and then select ''attach a file after posting''

Few decent snippets in this show last night. An awful lot already covered in this thread but good to remind people.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/food-unwrapped/on-demand/64465-026

I actually lost weight over Christmas. Not sure how that works but that's what happened. Probably due to working most of it to be fair, didn't have time to pig out.

Did anyone watch the shows on BBC this week on fat loss/obesity?

Some good stuff.

The one was Britain's Fat Fight With Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. He's trying to put pressure on the likes of Nestle and Kelloggs to put the traffic light warning system on their product details (instead of the bullshit they are legally allowed to peddle about their manufactured crap being good for you)

Well worth a watch.

The other, a one off, which I thought was very interesting as well. Got a lot of the stuff I'm well read and aware of but still seems to be a mystery to so many.

www.bbc.co.uk/obesity