Gone for a song vs Gone for a Burton | Page 4 | Vital Football

Gone for a song vs Gone for a Burton

It could've been better or could've been much worse - everyone staying same in the same position with another game gone is probably something I'd taken before we kicked off today as i thought Rochdale, Wimbledon and Northampton would all win. But that Rochdale 97th minute equaliser is a game changer for them.

It's going to the last day for sure.

Can't see us getting anything out of Hull, think it will come down to us needing a win Vs Swindon with it being in Rochdale's hands

I would rather play in the 2nd division next season than resort to the turgid crap served up by Burton today, God help us if that is how they have survived.
They were aided and abetted by a shocking referee who fell for their throwing themselves to the floor every tackle they lost and never gave similar plays in our favour once.
Spoiling play from start to finish hoping to get something from a set piece.

Far from the worst outcome with all three drawing.

I don't think we'll do Hull for 8, or even 5, but as someone said earlier, it's a free hit.

It could've been better or could've been much worse - everyone staying same in the same position with another game gone is probably something I'd taken before we kicked off today as i thought Rochdale, Wimbledon and Northampton would all win. But that Rochdale 97th minute equaliser is a game changer for them.

It's going to the last day for sure.
I think Northampton are gone me imo. They have Sunderland and Blackpool next and they need to win both. Swindon and Bristol have already gone. It is just Rochdale who we need to be wary off Imo because their last two games are very winnable against Mk dons and Doncaster. So if they beat Wimbledon which I don't think they will but if they do. They have a cracking chance.

I think Northampton are gone me imo. They have Sunderland and Blackpool next and they need to win both. Swindon and Bristol have already gone. It is just Rochdale who we need to be wary off Imo because their last two games are very winnable against Mk dons and Doncaster. So if they beat Wimbledon which I don't think they will but if they do. They have a cracking chance.

Yeah MK dons be a piece of piss after they just scored the 5 at home today. Not impossible we don't need another point.

That was against Swindon you just have to look at our game against mk dons to see how weak they are at the back. If Rochdale go in confident they would have a very good chance.

After they have beaten a Wimbledon side away who are bang in form. If they win their last 3 they deserve to stay up.

Wimbledon won't want to lose to Rochdale, as their last two are against play off contenders.

I wouldn't swop our position or opposition for that of any of the others.

After they have beaten a Wimbledon side away who are bang in form. If they win their last 3 they deserve to stay up.
Well like I said I don't think they will beat Wimbledon but if they do they have got 2 very winnable games after that. It is also worth noting Rochdale are also bang in form with 3 wins and a draw in their last four hence why Imo they are the ones we have to be wary of. That said I suppose we will find out in next few weeks.