Gone for a song vs Gone for a Burton | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gone for a song vs Gone for a Burton

Keane has not only improved his football looks like he could do some power lifting managed to rise to that header carrying a large man with a beard and bald head!

We weren't at the races at all as the game started but just before our equaliser we started to up our intensity and tempo and crept back into it. It was disappointing to see us drop our levels from recent games but at least we seem to have found it again as the game went on as I feared once their goal went in we'd go to pieces - so good character to bounce back.

Powell is a very good player and in that position I thought it looked nailed on he'd have a shot so I felt Jones should've been prepared for the shot but he seemed caught by surprise. It was a good free kick and he may not have saved it if he was ready for it but I thought he'd have had a chance. Disappointed with him for not moving.

Another goal from a corner - it's crazy we so rarely put set pieces into the box until so recently. Set pieces have become one of our best weapons.

Need to keep upping our game if we want to win this Burton making this difficult.

Absolutely awful game , they seem to be settling for a draw.
A few subs (not Gardner) could add a bit if bite.

Results not against us atm but we really need to better Rochdale, only real threat to us considering their game in hand and us playing hull who might not be promoted today

Thank you Crewe, thought we missed an opportunity today, Leam was definitely happy to play for the point and rely on Crewe and Gillingham, sort of paid off. More importantly Hull won and are promoted.

Wimbledon play Rochdale with their game in hand Tuesday. Would ideally want a Wimbledon win there

Edit: nevermind, Leams negatively didn't pay off