Gills fans survey | Page 5 | Vital Football

Gills fans survey

Thanks for sharing that, I was shocked (and disappointed) at how restrained Monty was, but thankfully the true Monty appeared in the thread. Shame he's not still around.

To be fair to Durham the newspapers did report that the judge was full of praise for the dear leader. Although of course he is only commentating on the facts in this case. There may (or may not) be lots of business that would have a different view of dealing with GFC and our dear leader.

Funny thing is this thread will probably have many times more replies than survey responses.

Roll on Saturday and the last game of this season

Thanks for sharing that, I was shocked (and disappointed) at how restrained Monty was, but thankfully the true Monty appeared in the thread. Shame he's not still around.

To be fair to Durham the newspapers did report that the judge was full of praise for the dear leader. Although of course he is only commentating on the facts in this case. There may (or may not) be lots of business that would have a different view of dealing with GFC and our dear leader.

Funny thing is this thread will probably have many times more replies than survey responses.

Roll on Saturday and the last game of this season
I think the survey has had more than 200 responses in its first couple of days as of a couple of days ago (So will have gone up by now)