Gary Caldwell | Page 5 | Vital Football

Gary Caldwell

If you’re a Paul Cook fan, I’d suggest you keep your fingers crossed Jack Ross keeps his job if they lose in the playoffs. I can’t think of a more ideal candidate if they go for a new manager.

Think it's now clear he's not a good manager. The thought process that anyone could have got us up from L1 that season seems true.
Not "supeman"

Sacked again, will never be a manager again,
Unless he buys a newsagents.

Why the frig would anyone want to go into an industry (newspapers) dominated by the same right wing 90% when it's diminishing with every breath? Their days are limited and you've only got to look at their appalling behaviour towards Ben Stokes' family this week to realise that if you're rational. If you're a reactionary keyboard warrior you'll keep spending your money for tits and free bingo (benidorm anyone?) and subliminal mindf*cking. Enjoy your Stockholm Syndrome gullibility.

Think it's now clear he's not a good manager. The thought process that anyone could have got us up from L1 that season seems true.
Not "supeman"

No, not true. I've followed us for a while and seen many many managers with proven track records and the biggest budget in the league fail to get us up to the second tier. Reactionary bullshit! He did well, don't deny it.

Why the frig would anyone want to go into an industry (newspapers) dominated by the same right wing 90% when it's diminishing with every breath? Their days are limited and you've only got to look at their appalling behaviour towards Ben Stokes' family this week to realise that if you're rational. If you're a reactionary keyboard warrior you'll keep spending your money for tits and free bingo (benidorm anyone?) and subliminal mindf*cking. Enjoy your Stockholm Syndrome gullibility.

Pompous ass. Forever looking down on working class people. No wonder people turned their back.

?? Sometimes things just boil my piss. I read 2 posts and thought they should be responded to accordingly. Separately. Though both of my responses, if merged are fitting to both

Calm down fella and understand you are not the only one with an opinion.
Caldwells record in management other than getting a vastly superior latics squad promoted is abysmal.
Think most of Chesterfield and Partick fans would be with me on this one - meh yourself obvs ?