Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

I haven't seen much of Bale these days. Does he still have that blistering pace?

I wouldn't be surprised if he played more central at times.

he's still a physical specimen, he has lost abit of that absolute ridiculous pace but don't get me wrong hes still quick enough to beat a man. he's also imo more technically accomplished from his time in la liga than when he left us. his crossing,freekicks,long range shooting and counter attacking speed still (along with son) will be huge weapons for us. i'm honestly fucking excited!!!

Not sure if its true but I heard that Bale n Reggie had their medicals in Spain and its all going to be announced tomorrow, am I right or wrong.

I will say I love Bale I may not want him at Spurs but love him for what he done for us. I have watched him in la Liga and he looks like a shell of his old self. He really needs to dig deep to rediscover any sort of from. For 2 seasons now very poor. My problem is not with him though it's with Jose who inherited a team with 3 winger's and then he brought another winger. All 4 wingers are internationals and yet he still couldn't make it work so even though we do not need another winger but need a true wc cdm or a back up striker. He buy a very average cdm and no sign of a striker. It just shows how shit Jose is that he can't see what we need and can't get the best use of the winger's we have because he is asking them to defend and sit to deep. We are spending 20 million on a loan for a year when that could go on a striker or gone towards a better cdm.
I hope he succeeds and we win something and I can't wait to use my season ticket again. I really have nothing good to say and it's getting me down just feeling so rubbish and writing non positive things. Come on Spurs and goodbye

I will say I love Bale I may not want him at Spurs but love him for what he done for us. I have watched him in la Liga and he looks like a shell of his old self. He really needs to dig deep to rediscover any sort of from. For 2 seasons now very poor. My problem is not with him though it's with Jose who inherited a team with 3 winger's and then he brought another winger. All 4 wingers are internationals and yet he still couldn't make it work so even though we do not need another winger but need a true wc cdm or a back up striker. He buy a very average cdm and no sign of a striker. It just shows how shit Jose is that he can't see what we need and can't get the best use of the winger's we have because he is asking them to defend and sit to deep. We are spending 20 million on a loan for a year when that could go on a striker or gone towards a better cdm.
I hope he succeeds and we win something and I can't wait to use my season ticket again. I really have nothing good to say and it's getting me down just feeling so rubbish and writing non positive things. Come on Spurs and goodbye
Hope that’s not what it sounds like PJ . We need you on here . Give it time if you’re pissed off , see how it all pans out after a few games .

FFS let him go this time. Two goodbyes .

I enjoyed watching Harry on breakfast this morning saying what a good deal this is for Spurs and how Levy will have negotiated great terms...he always brings a smile to my face and the interviewers were asking him about his gardens which were in view behind...he said he knew nothing about plants and just did the watering and when asked about cutting the grass he said they had AstroTurf ...

It prompted memories of the moment PC culture started to run rampant through football when Bent missed that header from 2 yards and Harry famously said “ My Sandra could have scored that” and the storm that erupted afterwards is reminiscent of the Jose/ND position recently...

I guess some people never grow up..

Bale is on his way, wonder what Reggie thinks as he is going under the radar, 2 excellent left footers, can't wait, and as already been said a 50% fit Bale is far superior to some already here, mind that's a bit strong I think so no downing what we already have.