Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

If the results of the spurs medical were a bit different than what both the player and spurs expected, based upon what they were told by the selling team, you can imagine it may put a tiny wrinkle is the situation. At least a point of contention, if not compensation.

And well, some people just can't help but to make a point. Albeit a fair one.

I'd hope they have their shit together tomorrow. Fer fuks sake.

The Telegraph are suggesting the cost of Bale might be 9 million as we are paying 220k per week wages ? While he is injured he needs to generate some income for the club somehow.
What are the possible revenue methods Spurs can use. ? Shirt sales being the obvious one.

The Telegraph are suggesting the cost of Bale might be 9 million as we are paying 220k per week wages ? While he is injured he needs to generate some income for the club somehow.
What are the possible revenue methods Spurs can use. ? Shirt sales being the obvious one.

Shirt sales, sponsorship deals will more than cover his wages. It's why Levy is up for the deal.

I remember when Juve signed Ronaldo for 100m but doubled their money in the first year through shirt deals, sponsorship deals ect.

There are plenty of reasons why everything may have been delayed.

It could be that the media team are having to put together a bigger fanfare in terms of videos for social media because the return of Bale is massive news that if capitalised upon can create astonishingly beneficial waves around the world.

It could be that there are injury complications that have led to a return to discussions over some details.

It could be that the club are waiting to announce at a certain time for a certain reason.

Judging by all that is being said, its as good as done still. If it was to breakdown now the damage control that Levy would need to do would be insane. It could have a massively negative impact on our team for the whole season and i don't think fans would control their feelings.