Gareth Bale - Player Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Gareth Bale - Player Thread

One of my wife’s favourite apps . We are under the flight path of the south bound flights from Gatwick , they are about five thousand feet as they go over us so they are are not a noise problem . She spends hours on it and traces every member of our friends and families flight from taxiing on the runway to landing .

One of my wife’s favourite apps . We are under the flight path of the south bound flights from Gatwick , they are about five thousand feet as they go over us so they are are not a noise problem . She spends hours on it and traces every member of our friends and families flight from taxiing on the runway to landing .

I use flight radar. Being 10 mins drive away from Manchester airport, I use it to get ready to pick the wife up. Amazing how heavy the air traffic can be - like a bleedin rush hour at times. Until Covid emptied the skies!

Honestly, I don’t think Bale’s return as a medal winner at RM encourages Kane even more to want to do the same. I think Bale’s poor experience, albeit winning medals, downplays the “dream move” scenario for the other players a bit.

I have just read that Spurs have an option to extend Bale's loan beyond the end of the season if they want to, it appears we are paying 40% of his wages.

Option takes him to the end of his current contract, and then he can make his next choice, and all that money will go right into his (and JB's) pockets.

The hold up appears to be the injury Bale has. We knew about it already, apparently, but it's held everything up. There is a nasty rumour going about that he may not even be able to train with the squad before December and then we may not see him play before January, but I would be very surprised if that sort of information had been leaked.

The hold up appears to be the injury Bale has. We knew about it already, apparently, but it's held everything up. There is a nasty rumour going about that he may not even be able to train with the squad before December and then we may not see him play before January, but I would be very surprised if that sort of information had been leaked.

Tomorrow it is then.