Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 82 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

TuBBz - 30/10/2017 09:38

You and VOTN need to hang your heads in shame, once again tag teamed up on Sas and been rude as fuck

If you cannot debate without insults then you shouldn't be in the debate, Its quite simple

The Fear has rules on this board but you guys seem to think its ok to bend them and personally attack another member on here calling him a troll & making out he is an idiot and shouldn't be allowed his opinion

The very nature of this thread indicates there is a clear line drawn in the sand on opinion. Just because your on the other side doesn't mean you can throw insults over the line to those that are not on your side of the argument

How about you keep it civil or stay out of the thread if you find it infuriating?

Your like a little sewing circle, it really is pathetic

So I'm being rude by suggesting that Sas is a troll? Personally I'm offended by his trolling and your continual defence of his trolling. As you say, it's all about opinions and in my opinion no one can be that gullible that isn't a 14 year old boy lost in the fervour of his adolescent fantacies, alone in his bedroom as he has no freinds due to social awkkwardness or possible issues on the autism scale, therefore I can only conclude that he's a troll. Unless, of course, he is a 14 year old boy stuggling with Aspergers syndrome.

Tom Delonge is absolutely full of shit imo.

I watched that interview with Rogan from beginning to end, and the majority of Delonge's answers consisted of 'I can't tell you that', 'I can't talk about that right now', I can't name this person.....and MOST importantly of all '...you need to buy my book'

Why the fuck would these top ranking government officials contact Tom fucking Delonge, ex member of Blink-182 to disclose all this info to? When asked about this, he said 'Because of what i know'...when asked 'well what do you know?'...his answer was 'well i can't tell you that'

Well said Will. At least you're not gullible enough to believe this.

His stated aim is the most telling point. I wonder if Tubbz or Sas could tell us what that is?

Oh, and one other thing i must add - he told Rogan and his minion to look for a video clip of the TR-3B craft, and the clip he told them to watch is, quite blatantly for anyone who knows what they're looking for, a fake - obvious CGI, yet Delonge is/was sure it's genuine.

He's selling his company (he said 'people can buy shares!'), his book, his movies & whatever else he's scheming.

I have my own beliefs on this sort of thing, but i can spot a chancer and a bullshit artist a mile off, and Delonge is certainly one of those...

villawill - 30/10/2017 10:48

Oh, and one other thing i must add - he told Rogan and his minion to look for a video clip of the TR-3B craft, and the clip he told them to watch is, quite blatantly for anyone who knows what they're looking for, a fake - obvious CGI, yet Delonge is/was sure it's genuine.

He's selling his company (he said 'people can buy shares!'), his book, his movies & whatever else he's scheming.

I have my own beliefs on this sort of thing, but i can spot a chancer and a bullshit artist a mile off, and Delonge is certainly one of those...

I'm with you on the Tom Delonge subject, for the record it was him who contacted them and was supposedly then invited deeper into the rabbit hole

As for asking for money I did lol and thought of Heath instantly shooting him down but on this occasion, I actually agree

I think where Sas is coming from and correct me if I'm in the wrong mate, is that these and other information that is being dripped to us is what is called soft disclosure

Let's just say for argument's sake that Delonge is right and they are going to prove that if you charge an object with whatever electrical energy he was talking about creating zero-gravity technology and they know it works because of some secret knowledge that has been passed to him or his team

Then this would prove that this knowledge was known and is now in the mainstream, this is the type of soft disclosure we are talking about. Information which is known by the few and is being drip fed to us

The reason why we are saying there is a lot of soft disclosure going on is because things are being disclosed through various sources but without a government stamp of approval, people decide not to believe it

If this is soft disclosure, why can't we discuss it? I keep asking questions but I get no answers. I can only assume, then, that there are none.

For example, can we discuss Zero Point Energy properly? Or is that too much to ask?

Aside from the Blink-182 guy....

One person who does intrigue me massively, and has the credentials (not sure if he's been mentioned here before), is Norman Bergrun - former NASA scientist and Astroengineer, and what he has to say about Saturn.

[youtube=-T5BzhE9evQ]

They're just Moons and Comets, aren't they? All the recent evidence shows them quite clearly.

One question springs to mind. Why would aliens make the rings?

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 30/10/2017 13:44

One question springs to mind. Why would aliens make the rings?

To hide their secret base of course.

Norman Gruman, he seems genuine but of course, that is not proof

I find it weird that Neptune is starting to produce rings like Saturn so may add some weight to his claims

As for Zero point energy, how am I, a salesman going to discuss zero point energy with a scientist?

TuBBz - 30/10/2017 11:48

villawill - 30/10/2017 10:48

I'm with you on the Tom Delonge subject, for the record it was him who contacted them and was supposedly then invited deeper into the rabbit hole

As for asking for money I did lol and thought of Heath instantly shooting him down but on this occasion, I actually agree

I think where Sas is coming from and correct me if I'm in the wrong mate, is that these and other information that is being dripped to us is what is called soft disclosure

Let's just say for argument's sake that Delonge is right and they are going to prove that if you charge an object with whatever electrical energy he was talking about creating zero-gravity technology and they know it works because of some secret knowledge that has been passed to him or his team

Then this would prove that this knowledge was known and is now in the mainstream, this is the type of soft disclosure we are talking about. Information which is known by the few and is being drip fed to us

The reason why we are saying there is a lot of soft disclosure going on is because things are being disclosed through various sources but without a government stamp of approval, people decide not to believe it

I see where your both coming from on this. Personally I think he's genuine and a decent chap. It's clear he's involved with some high ranking military and political people so it wouldn't surprise me if there pulling his strings and closely managing his project for there own benefit.

Podesta is part of this as well, so is he trying to fool everyone too and for what reason?

How is he part of it? I could send Boris Johnson an email saying "let's talk about UFOs". It doesn't mean either of us actually know anything.

You are guided by the wrong things. Try a bit of critical thinking once in a while. You'd be surprised how soon all this fall's apart, if you do.

Regarding Zero Point Energy, I watched this video around 10 years ago. I think the guy is a physics engineer or in that area. Anything to it Heath or is he talking out of his arse?

[youtube=OSFqXdA4ej0]

Ignoring the crap.

Tubbz if you believe soft disclosure is a 'thing' then it's been going on since Roswell and MJ12, MK Ultra blah di blah di blah.

People have been prepared for over 30 years in some cases.

At what point do you question 'soft disclosure' as an excuse to fleece cash, when the very same soft disclosure that we've had for years has not produced a single, valid, documented, piece of evidence that makes the planet go....'oh bugger, I thought that was crackerjack the first time I heard about it'?

How many years can soft disclosure exist for dude, before anything other than a crack pot theory with the caveat 'I have proof, but can't show you' or 'show me bog standard grainy picture' that could be a burn in a piece of toast, leaves you wondering yourself about whether you should swallow/entertain/piss yourself laughing at the very next theory they move to.

Because it's all cycles, JFK, Roswell, Crop Circles, Egyptian alien races, Greys, Blues, Greens, etc etc. Everyone out there looking for money moves from one 'soft disclosed' topic to the next when they think their book will dominate in the sea of madness.

Soft disclosure is the fake news from my 15th year on this planet and back then it wasn't even new. I'm almost 40 now, project blackbook, project spice and project buy my book bitch had 20 years on me.....but has a single provable step forward been made in that time?

No.

Same old theories same old 'disclosure' just repackaged for a new audience to tap into the money making capacity of 'I wonder?'

The closest we get to disclosure is some dude gets lucky in the mountains around Dream Land = photos of triangle ish shaped aircraft that seems to fly in a peculiar manner to known aircraft.

The Stealth Bomber was announced, what was it, 6 months later?

It can't be picked up by radar must be alien tech....erm it can, it's not's foolproof (certainly not in the early days) and there's a boring scientific explanation for why old radar would likely miss it.

The upgrades made to radar are also alien tech, that wasn't factored in when we used the alien tech to begin with. We go through a series of upgrades purely for the shit of it and now spend billions on drones when we have the tech apparently stored in the freezer?

That's my problem with it, not quite in a nutshell but as close as I can get. Soft Disclosure is as fake as fake news, it's as meaningless as blue sky thinking as phrase but it could well be the 1960's effort at posting the envelope.

And the very fact that if the few wanted us to know, but people choose not to believe, why 50 odd years on haven't they produced proof??? And why are people who ask for proof brainwashed media whores?

I don't know if that helps you get my standpoint here dude, but there's so much 1+1 = 11 going on that nobody notices you could have more with 2+2 = 22. We don't even get the 22, we just repeatedly get told about the 11 even though that particular piece of soft disclosure has been disproven more than 22 times.

If that doesn't make sense feel free to ignore me, it's been a bloody long day lol I need :20: