Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 83 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 30/10/2017 06:33

When did scientists think the atom was the smallest thing possible?

Before we knew about protons, neutrons (they keep fucking mutating!) and electons presumably.

So erm, remember back to double award science when I was at at school - last week? :57:

No hold on Hiroshima or am I stretching it too far.

I really should've laid off the alcohol at school shouldn't I - my jokes would make more sense! :68:

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 30/10/2017 22:08

Regarding Zero Point Energy, I watched this video around 10 years ago. I think the guy is a physics engineer or in that area. Anything to it Heath or is he talking out of his arse?

[youtube=OSFqXdA4ej0]

I think the fact that it's 10 years ago says a lot.

NASA have been working on the problem, but the energy needed to create anything is greater than that created.

I think people get taken in by the words zero and energy. They don't mean free and power. The zero actually refers to the zero point, i.e. absolute zero. There are vibrations in a vacuum at absolute zero, but creating power from it difficult. The Casimir effect has shown some force, but only at miniscule distances between two metal plates. Nobody has been able to exclude all other forces through experimentation, though. Crackpots take this small force, and extrapolate powering a city.

Let's face it, hydro, solar and wind power are "free", but they're not. You still have to pay for the infrastructure to harness them.

Same as cold fusion surely in my tiny head?

Scientifically genuine as a proposal and maybe something in the future that we'll find a way of figuring out but at the moment it's about as believable as suggesting black holes are fat blokes who want more than a kebab.

mike_field - 30/10/2017 22:20

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 30/10/2017 06:33

When did scientists think the atom was the smallest thing possible?

Before we knew about protons, neutrons (they keep fucking mutating!) and electons presumably.

So erm, remember back to double award science when I was at at school - last week? :57:

No hold on Hiroshima or am I stretching it too far.

I really should've laid off the alcohol at school shouldn't I - my jokes would make more sense! :68:

Lol. I think alcohol should be compulsory for you. All your best posts are when you're pissed.

There was a time we thought a grain of sand was the smallest. Scientists discovered the atom. Then we discovered protons, electrons and neutrons. Now we know these are made up of quarks.

What does this tell us? Science never stops, that's what. Trust it, because it's all we've got that we can rely on.

Have you ever thought that scientist from nasa etc might know more than you Heath?

I need you to have a word with my missus Heath!

And yes bizarrely it aides in lucidness with me (others argue weed does with them and I can't argue knowing myself with a couple of cans lol), but I'm unable to type usually and I forget the great ideas the next day. And I'm the same when absolutely shagged.

Sadly tonight is not the case though (I'm not drinking nor well shagged) - I'm just really tired, so I bid one and all goodnight.

Play nice people, we need to cut the shit out.

So fuck off all of you :14:

Don't bloody edit your post Heath, it confuses me, it told Sas about that the other day lol

For the record I don't work at JPL, clearly NASA scientists know more than me and they're still learning.

I'm also not a mechanic, so don't let me near your car.

But Sas do you know the difference between theory and reality? That has already kind of been addressed, we might get their one day.

Thinking Uncle Ugly is storing it away in a cardboard box is a bit batshit. That would leak. And I don't mean on youtube.

A company with money would corner the market and capitalise and crush their rivals.

This is real life, not the X Factor when Simon turns from being Beast to fatherly Beauty as long as David Williams is there.

mike_field - 30/10/2017 22:14

Ignoring the crap.

Tubbz if you believe soft disclosure is a 'thing' then it's been going on since Roswell and MJ12, MK Ultra blah di blah di blah.

People have been prepared for over 30 years in some cases.

At what point do you question 'soft disclosure' as an excuse to fleece cash, when the very same soft disclosure that we've had for years has not produced a single, valid, documented, piece of evidence that makes the planet go....'oh bugger, I thought that was crackerjack the first time I heard about it'?

How many years can soft disclosure exist for dude, before anything other than a crack pot theory with the caveat 'I have proof, but can't show you' or 'show me bog standard grainy picture' that could be a burn in a piece of toast, leaves you wondering yourself about whether you should swallow/entertain/piss yourself laughing at the very next theory they move to.

Because it's all cycles, JFK, Roswell, Crop Circles, Egyptian alien races, Greys, Blues, Greens, etc etc. Everyone out there looking for money moves from one 'soft disclosed' topic to the next when they think their book will dominate in the sea of madness.

Soft disclosure is the fake news from my 15th year on this planet and back then it wasn't even new. I'm almost 40 now, project blackbook, project spice and project buy my book bitch had 20 years on me.....but has a single provable step forward been made in that time?

No.

Same old theories same old 'disclosure' just repackaged for a new audience to tap into the money making capacity of 'I wonder?'

The closest we get to disclosure is some dude gets lucky in the mountains around Dream Land = photos of triangle ish shaped aircraft that seems to fly in a peculiar manner to known aircraft.

The Stealth Bomber was announced, what was it, 6 months later?

It can't be picked up by radar must be alien tech....erm it can, it's not's foolproof (certainly not in the early days) and there's a boring scientific explanation for why old radar would likely miss it.

The upgrades made to radar are also alien tech, that wasn't factored in when we used the alien tech to begin with. We go through a series of upgrades purely for the shit of it and now spend billions on drones when we have the tech apparently stored in the freezer?

That's my problem with it, not quite in a nutshell but as close as I can get. Soft Disclosure is as fake as fake news, it's as meaningless as blue sky thinking as phrase but it could well be the 1960's effort at posting the envelope.

And the very fact that if the few wanted us to know, but people choose not to believe, why 50 odd years on haven't they produced proof??? And why are people who ask for proof brainwashed media whores?

I don't know if that helps you get my standpoint here dude, but there's so much 1+1 = 11 going on that nobody notices you could have more with 2+2 = 22. We don't even get the 22, we just repeatedly get told about the 11 even though that particular piece of soft disclosure has been disproven more than 22 times.

If that doesn't make sense feel free to ignore me, it's been a bloody long day lol I need :20:

Yea I understand where your coming from mate and if the evidence (i'll call it evidence but of course its just testimonials and grainy footage) keeps piling up

Its the testimonials from whistleblowers that I find compelling but, soft disclosure is not going to be apparent to all without reading between the lines. When the Daily mail shows a story but calls it a conspiracy theory, this is showing us what is out there but muddying the water by calling it a conspiracy

This is what I mean by lots of soft disclosure, it is getting the minds of the masses ready for the inevitable news that we are indeed not alone

This is my thoughts anyway

Yea I understand where your coming from mate and if the evidence (i'll call it evidence but of course its just testimonials and grainy footage) keeps piling up

Its the testimonials from whistleblowers that I find compelling but, soft disclosure is not going to be apparent to all without reading between the lines. When the Daily mail shows a story but calls it a conspiracy theory, this is showing us what is out there but muddying the water by calling it a conspiracy

This is what I mean by lots of soft disclosure, it is getting the minds of the masses ready for the inevitable news that we are indeed not alone

I guess that's the dividing line.

You see it as a pattern of leaking to normalise and that's how you explain away the rehash with no progress.

I see it as rehash when somebody wants to sell a new book and the fact there's no progress is the key point for me. It's self justification and repetition because there's always a new audience to tap into.

And there's nothing new.

The Daily Fail and Express, Metro and many others are just rehashing the same basis of work - you take a look at newsnow dedicated feeds and it's a pure cycle. The only time that cycle is broken is when there's a new book and a press release goes out.

It's lackeys creating click bait to hike up impression numbers and as I said months ago I'd love Vital to have it's own little weird world site purely from that point of view.

Vital wouldn't then be part of soft disclosure because there's no such thing, we'd just be exploiting a section of the population who continual read the stuff and see repetitions as a reinforcement as opposed to going 'that's old now'.

It's all in the framing and we see different sides of it.

But I'll guarantee we could have the same debate in 30 years and nothing will be different, they'll be no breakthrough and you'll still be arguing soft disclosure because we won't even have progressed to medium soft.

We're not looking at the right things as the shiny sensationalism wins out everytime sadly.

If anything, a far greater conspiracy is why the search for the truth is so muddied by batshit bullshit in my humble.

If the Governments of the world don't want us discovering anything they haven't got to lift a finger, it's being done for them.

mike_field - 31/10/2017 20:13

I guess that's the dividing line.

You see it as a pattern of leaking to normalise and that's how you explain away the rehash with no progress.

I see it as rehash when somebody wants to sell a new book and the fact there's no progress is the key point for me. It's self justification and repetition because there's always a new audience to tap into.

And there's nothing new.

The Daily Fail and Express, Metro and many others are just rehashing the same basis of work - you take a look at newsnow dedicated feeds and it's a pure cycle. The only time that cycle is broken is when there's a new book and a press release goes out.

It's lackeys creating click bait to hike up impression numbers and as I said months ago I'd love Vital to have it's own little weird world site purely from that point of view.

Vital wouldn't then be part of soft disclosure because there's no such thing, we'd just be exploiting a section of the population who continual read the stuff and see repetitions as a reinforcement as opposed to going 'that's old now'.

It's all in the framing and we see different sides of it.

But I'll guarantee we could have the same debate in 30 years and nothing will be different, they'll be no breakthrough and you'll still be arguing soft disclosure because we won't even have progressed to medium soft.

We're not looking at the right things as the shiny sensationalism wins out everytime sadly.

If anything, a far greater conspiracy is why the search for the truth is so muddied by batshit bullshit in my humble.

If the Governments of the world don't want us discovering anything they haven't got to lift a finger, it's being done for them.

As I said, I get where your coming from and you get where I am coming from but disagree with the points so think we have a Mexican standoff

I doubt any of us will be here in 30 years

Some interesting videos in this article:

http://m.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2124634/look-thing-dude-us-fighter-pilots-track-ufo-new

BodyButter - 18/12/2017 14:14

Some interesting videos in this article:

http://m.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2124634/look-thing-dude-us-fighter-pilots-track-ufo-new

Yeah, I saw those videos the other day in this New York Times article...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

Very interesting stuff.