Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 81 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

Any genuine, corroberated, form of disclosure would be international news, on all the major news channels and newspapers world wide, not in some marginal podcast or YouTube video.

I'm guessing any disclosure would be done gradually and drip fed into our belief system. People like me Tubbz and Hawkins would obviously cope better than most. A full disclosure like you said would be to much for people to take on and probably cause mass histeria imo.
Disclosure is such a complex matter.

Sasquatch - 29/10/2017 02:44

I'm guessing any disclosure would be done gradually and drip fed into our belief system. People like me Tubbz and Hawkins would obviously cope better than most. A full disclosure like you said would be to much for people to take on and probably cause mass histeria imo.
Disclosure is such a complex matter.

Did I mention a full disclosure?

And just how concieted are you?

And finally, if ever there was needed proof that you are a troll, this has to be it as surely no one is either so stupid or desperate to be right that they could possibly write this if they were not just trolling.

I actually don't think he's trolling, Ian. I think he's so brainwashed he actually believes it. The word delusional springs to mind.

Not one shred of proof, yet he thinks he's right and better able to cope!!!

:19: :19: :19: :19:

I might be completely wrong about all this. It's just my opinion but if I am right I would probably cope better because it won't come as a surprise.

It's not that you might be wrong, it's that you are wrong.

Not once have you provided any evidence for any disclosure that bears scrutiny.

If you were prepared to discuss this, I might be more tolerant, but you're just a sheep who repeats what he gets from his narrow sources, and is incapable of understand the information he's given anyway.

If you weren't so annoying about it, I'd feel sorry for you. Just make sure you don't indoctrinate that child with this crap. Give them a fair chance in life.

You might have a high iq Heath but you seriously lack empathy. No need for some of those comments.
I can't provide concrete proof but neither can you so I think we're both entitled to our opinion without insults.

I can't look out for a child's welfare? Indoctrination is known to have serious psychological impacts on children.

Put aside your own interests, and let him make his own mind up. You never know. He might become a scientist and be able to explain the basics to you. I can provide concrete proof, and have done so several times. Just because you choose to ignore it does not mean I haven't.

We've got a bit off track, again. Maybe what to teach children is for another thread, although I can't see there's any debate. A bit of everything, and let them make their own minds up.

Back to UFO technology. Could you explain Zero Point Energy to everyone? Maybe explain what progress we might have made already. What problems have we encountered? What limitations, if any, have we seen?

Unless you understand the subject, I can't see how you can have a valid opinion you expect us to respect, never mind empathise with.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 28/10/2017 18:29

Did you see DeLonge's announcement that "Something extraordinary is about to be revealed" on 11th October?

Guess what he revealed.

Nobody wants s guess?

Ok, I'll put you all out of your misery. It truly was something extraordinary. I was stunned when I saw it. He actually got up on stage and announced that.....

... he would like your money.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 29/10/2017 10:28

I can't look out for a child's welfare? Indoctrination is known to have serious psychological impacts on children.

Put aside your own interests, and let him make his own mind up. You never know. He might become a scientist and be able to explain the basics to you. I can provide concrete proof, and have done so several times. Just because you choose to ignore it does not mean I haven't.

I've worked for social services looking after vulnerable adults and young people for the past 20 years. I also train residential workers, foster carers and teachers. I'm more than qualified to bring up a child without your advise.
I'm leaving this thread for a while because I don't want to annoy fear again and will let Tubbz debate with you in the subject.

You keep asking for proof heath but until very recently scientists thought the atom was the smallest thing possible. How wrong they were. On the grand scheme of things the cleverest people on earth know jack shit.

When did scientists think the atom was the smallest thing possible? Seeing as we know they're made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons, I think you need to go back to school.

If we just allow every possible theory then how can we do anything? Science is a model of the world as we currently know it, and it's constantly being updated. Understanding that very basic principal is key. Unless you do, you're making allegations based on spurious assumptions.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 29/10/2017 09:15

It's not that you might be wrong, it's that you are wrong.

Not once have you provided any evidence for any disclosure that bears scrutiny.

If you were prepared to discuss this, I might be more tolerant, but you're just a sheep who repeats what he gets from his narrow sources, and is incapable of understand the information he's given anyway.

If you weren't so annoying about it, I'd feel sorry for you. Just make sure you don't indoctrinate that child with this crap. Give them a fair chance in life.

You cannot prove if he is right or wrong Heath

You are stating as FACT that he is wrong in the 1st line

Go ahead and prove he is wrong please? I'm gonna love this

[img=http://rs827.pbsrc.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop]

You and VOTN need to hang your heads in shame, once again tag teamed up on Sas and been rude as fuck

If you cannot debate without insults then you shouldn't be in the debate, Its quite simple

The Fear has rules on this board but you guys seem to think its ok to bend them and personally attack another member on here calling him a troll & making out he is an idiot and shouldn't be allowed his opinion

The very nature of this thread indicates there is a clear line drawn in the sand on opinion. Just because your on the other side doesn't mean you can throw insults over the line to those that are not on your side of the argument

How about you keep it civil or stay out of the thread if you find it infuriating?

Your like a little sewing circle, it really is pathetic

Oh dear. Tubbz is upset with me. What shall I do?

:19: :19: :19:

I prove Sas wrong every time. I know he's wrong, because he never comes back and refutes the rebuttal I provide. If he were right, he would come back and show me my errors, and prove that he is right.

I couldn't care less whether these stories are true or not. What does wind me up is this lack of respect for my beliefs and the lack of proper response.

If you want this stuff to stop, you've both got to engage in debate, not prothlesize. Both of you have the narrowest of sources, which need to be broadened if we are to take you seriously. Otherwise, there is only one conclusion we can come to on you both. :39: :39: :39:

I don't mean to mock but this is just so funny, I couldn't resist

[youtube=0HXMYm4k6w0]