Full Disclosure & UFO's | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

TuBBz

Are You Local?
Has anyone noticed that we are edging towards full disclosure off the governments of the world apart from America who seems hell bent on carrying this lie on

As Mulder used to say - "The Truth is Out there" and it is

http://hubpages.com/education/Full-Disclosure-What-It-Means-to-Mankind-and-How-It-Works

This all goes hand in hand with The Law of One which personally I believe

I have for the longest time believed in life on other planets and that we get visited all the time

Anyone with me on this one?

The American government being secretive?

Bit far fetched that mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we are close to a full disclosure but I don't trust the government. It wouldn't surprise me if they did a fake alien invasion to push the new world order and justify a one world government. Again controlling us with fear and justify spending billions on weapons to defend ourselves. They probably have the hidden technology to do this with all the black budget projects hidden from us for decades.
I do hope aliens come and save this planet that's being distroyed by the psychopathic leaders of this world.

If they did fully disclose everything about aliens, the loonies would say they were only doing it because they wanted to cover something else up.

I truly believe we are going to get full disclosure in the next 2 years

Our lives are going to irreversibly change for the better and i cannot wait

Remember you heard it here 1st

:14: :14:

That's the problem though. Would the elite want things to change for the better?

I believe in life on other planets in terms of organisms, microbes etc..

But I don't believe in little green men, or intelligent life forms.

Nah not for me.

DeanoVilla - 23/9/2016 14:29

or intelligent life forms.

Nah not for me.

Certainly not on planet earth anyway... think humans are the most stupid species going.

I can see no reason why there aren't other intelligent life forms in other galaxies, be more surprising if there weren't, we are only one small planet. Too far away to have visits or for us to visit though I reckon.

I'm sure disclosure will come but I don't know if it'll be a good thing or a bad thing, real or fake.

As Sasquatch pointed to, it wouldn't be beyond the NWO to pull off a false flag invasion. Apparently, the next "war" is on space anyway so it fits. That of course following the wars on communism, drugs, terrorism etc., all bullshit wars.

They could already have the technology to pull it off if Project Blue Beam is to be believed. Who knows what they've been working on in these Black Projects.

I know it all sounds hilarious, but to take one instance, why did Donald Rumsfeld announce that $3 trillion dollars were missing from the Pentagon a few years back? Where did that money go?

The date he announced that by the way was September 10th, 2001, if you want to go and join the dots.

So,in summary, it's true but it's not and if it is its a false flag,or is it. But then they would say that wouldn't they.
Hope that helps :14:

Having witnessed a craft travelling at high speed and doing a 90 degree change of direction without slowing down in the early seventies, I am of no doubt whatsoever that they've visited this planet, having looked to the sky ever since and seen many other unexplained aerial phenomena my belief has not changed, having studied ancient astronaut theory for a good many years I really have no doubt that they have been involved in our evolution to a great extent

Many paintings by the old masters show unexplained craft in the sky, many petroglyphs also depict crafts and various alien entities, religious books such as the bible also tell of people descending from the heavens on a cloud and many many other such descriptions littered throughout our history

American astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell has admitted to their existence, as have others, hundreds of pilots have admitted contact with UFO's, but most keep their mouths shut because it can lead to them losing their jobs and being ridiculed

The disclosure project videos are full of people reporting on their experiences, these are military, pilots, engineers, there is even an ex police man who runs a site for the police reports of UFO encounters

Many countries already admit to the existence of aliens and extraterrestrial craft, Britain and America still lie to their people, the media still ridicule every mention

Anyone who has seriously looked into this subject without a personal agenda can have no doubt in my opinion, we are far from alone

I don't have any agenda against anything. I just believe in some things and don't believe in others. Same as you.

You forgot to say "Fact" after your statement therefore it's not official.
Sorry, I don't make the rules :171:

All I know is history needs to be re written. I'm not quite sure where these sculls are ment to fit into evolution? Again just dismissed from science and historians because it doesn't fit there belief system.
zspq55.jpg

Not sure why the pic won't pop up but it's the paracas sculls.

https://www.exposingtruth.com/truth-paracas-skulls/

Sasquatch - 23/9/2016 20:50

Not sure why the pic won't pop up but it's the paracas sculls.

https://www.exposingtruth.com/truth-paracas-skulls/

You do realise this link is an article explaining why these skulls are actually human in origin?

It's only the pic I wanted to show. There will be loads of people wanting to say it's just binding of the sculls but don't explain why the volume of the sculls are 60% bigger than humans.