Football Media 22/23 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Football Media 22/23

Why have not the Press been quizzing Pep over his contract, are they thinking (especially the Pro Rags and Dip Papers) if they keep quiet he will just go at the end of the season.

Why have not the Press been quizzing Pep over his contract, are they thinking (especially the Pro Rags and Dip Papers) if they keep quiet he will just go at the end of the season.
I am surprised. I was expecting them to be on this from the get go and raise it every week. :hmmm:

I think I must have commented on this in the other thread but it’s worth saying again - FFS get over it you shallow bitter muppet. I think I made the point that he was still banging on about this and we weren’t even playing Chelsea. F*ck knows what he’ll be like by the time we get to play them :slap: I hope that someone (Dias or Walker :thumbup:) cleans his clock fairly and within the rules but essentially a slide tackle which sends him into the advertising boards wouldn’t go amiss.

Erling Haaland: Nine goals in five games - can anyone stop him?
Erling Haaland: Nine goals in five games - can anyone stop him? - BBC Sport

Another one, what is wrong with people, this is just advocating going to any length to have a go at Erling, why is it how do you stop City how do stop Haaland, no other team suffers this
Later on we saw how to do it, off the ball he was blatantly blocked by a forest back line player with Erling trying to make his run, a dodgy tactic, if the ref is on the ball.

Erling Haaland: Nine goals in five games - can anyone stop him?
Erling Haaland: Nine goals in five games - can anyone stop him? - BBC Sport

Another one, what is wrong with people, this is just advocating going to any length to have a go at Erling, why is it how do you stop City how do stop Haaland, no other team suffers this
Can anyone recall "How do you stop Mo Salah" headlines/campaigns? Or "How do you stop Ronaldo"? 🤔 No? Me neither.

There are 3 ways to deal with an attacking threat:
1. Stay tight and mark him out of the game
2. Back off give him space and try to contain his movement/force him away from goal
3. Take him out

Based on Ashley Williams' "analysis" (🙄) on MoTD I think many defenders and their coaches are rapidly going to move towards Door Number 3. They did this with De Bruyne & still try it now (e.g. Palace last weekend)

Max pen for contempt is 2 years, maybe he can join up with Slabby in clink.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, Slabby isn’t in a festering Greek gaol yet, more’s the pity, so I doubt they’d be together anyway. Stick ratboy in a dipper gaol (if they’re not all full to the rafters already). :thumbup:

With all the influence that the Rags have, surely they could arrange a deal whereby Slabby does his porridge in the UK with Ratboy for company? Ratboy could write a book about the wonderful experiences inside.
I love that scenario, JK. It won’t happen of course but ….:ROFLMAO: