Football Media 22/23 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Football Media 22/23

I am deliberately putting this in the Football Media thread because it is such a horseshit article. FFS who have Vital employed to write this utter tripe and total Non Story?

https://manchestercity.vitalfootbal...ola-isnt-thinking-of-selling-man-city-player/

It's the equivalent of reporting that there is "No chance that the City board are considering moving the Etihad stadium ten feet further north"! What a worthless waste of time. The sort of shite that gets published by rag tops. Beggars belief. :shake:
I agree, utter tripe from a vitalcity journo

Final example..... because it once again uses the random thoughts of Frank McAvennie whose rampant speculations are simply not worth .... anything. He's just making sh*t up :rolleyes:

https://manchestercity.vitalfootbal...in-philips-manchester-city-rodri-next-season/

(In this case the answer is ..."it's about squad depth you fecking moron"....but had we not replaced Fernandinho then odds are themat the current Vital Bullshit Generator would have manufactured a "City midfield seriously weakened by failure to replace Fernandinho. Why didn't they go for Kalvin Phillips"? )

:rant: completely now Hitting

Er ...I don't recall there being a "investigation continus into the attack on the MCFC bus" being reported by the BBC or anyone else for that matter before the whole sordid matter was quietly made to go away......

BBC News - Manchester City title win pitch invasion probe ongoing, police say
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-62153545

Why publish this "nothing to report" article? Why now? :shrug:

City fans will read what is on the Home page, see the negativity and not bother coming through the door into the Forum
Spot on, Buzz.
JF did ask on our forum for writers to come forward but presumably no-one has the time to commit or maybe the expertise (in my case, the latter).
Catch 22. No City writers means biased crap from some no-mark who supports another club.

Spot on, Buzz.
JF did ask on our forum for writers to come forward but presumably no-one has the time to commit or maybe the expertise (in my case, the latter).
Catch 22. No City writers means biased crap from some no-mark who supports another club.
This is true and we must take that into account.

Whilst I understand that someone who is not necessarily a City fan may regard comments they find and use in an article through the same ‘sky blue tinted’ ‘lens’ that we do……I still find that the inability to produce a balanced piece of writing is disappointing.

This is true and we must take that into account.

Whilst I understand that someone who is not necessarily a City fan may regard comments they find and use in an article through the same ‘sky blue tinted’ ‘lens’ that we do……I still find that the inability to produce a balanced piece of writing is disappointing.

Even Brennan late of the MUEN managed to do that

So I was checking Sky for any sign of our pre season ’friendly‘ against the CA thugs…….and they have a series of 15 minute programmes labelled ‘PL Greatest Games’. So I started scrolling through……….:oops:

FFS - from this morning throughout the week the vast majority feature either JoMU or LiverpoolTMfailed. Now I know there have been a LOT of matches and but FFS the frequency with which these two sides are featured defies logic ….unless you are trying to pander to them. I got to Wednesday next week before a City match was featured.

They are desperate I think to big up these two teams and their rivalry again now that the rags have a(nother) new coach.

So I was checking Sky for any sign of our pre season ’friendly‘ against the CA thugs…….and they have a series of 15 minute programmes labelled ‘PL Greatest Games’. So I started scrolling through……….:oops:

FFS - from this morning throughout the week the vast majority feature either JoMU or LiverpoolTMfailed. Now I know there have been a LOT of matches and but FFS the frequency with which these two sides are featured defies logic ….unless you are trying to pander to them. I got to Wednesday next week before a City match was featured.

They are desperate I think to big up these two teams and their rivalry again now that the rags have a(nother) new coach.

That is the pull of more fans especially if your team wins, I bet the Rag games are not modern ones except those where they beat lower opposition, I think the Dips games v City are always the ones where Liverpool win, not the bloody thrashings they have experienced in recent times.

That is the pull of more fans especially if your team wins, I bet the Rag games are not modern ones except those where they beat lower opposition, I think the Dips games v City are always the ones where Liverpool win, not the bloody thrashings they have experienced in recent times.
A lot if them are r e a l l y old matches and certainly not many from the last decade. A whiff of nostalgia in the air and reliving the (increasingly distant) Glory Days...

A lot if them are r e a l l y old matches and certainly not many from the last decade. A whiff of nostalgia in the air and reliving the (increasingly distant) Glory Days...
but if they regain some respectable position they really won’t appreciate all the fans at other clubs suffering the highs and lows, they still maintain that belief of unfairness That other clubs especially City who have a bottomless pit of money and can’t understand why they are not top of the league by right

Watching Sky Sports News (they had Klipperty waffling on in his usual fashion about how wonderful his players are0 and up pops the City result on the ‘ticker’ space at the bottom of the pitch.

‘Bayern Munich 0 Man City 1: match reduced at Lambeau Field due to weather conditions”.​

YCMIU.

Not “Haaland scores on debut as City beat the GErman Champions” or similar. No pe. Of course not. Why highlight what is clearly the most significant fact? Just mention the weather. Goodness me :shake::surrender:

FFS.

All the following friendly match reports named the scorers…..
Wolves. Birmingham Bolton, Huddersfiled, Bristol City, Hull, Cambridge, Celtic, Swansea, Cheltenham, Chesterfield, Ebbsfleet!!!, Rotherham, Leicester, Dagenham and Redbridge, Doncaster, Fleetwood, Newport, Gatehead…..the list goes on. Just not City. The most important fact about our games was it ended early. :shake: