Football Media 21/22 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Football Media 21/22

It did resemble a Clown Car at times. Just watched the MoTD2 highlights and their defending was utterly comical. I have no doubt they will be up for the derby to try and get some redemption - we need to be on our guard and clinical in our finishing. No mercy.

also they will have to fork out %00K a week to keep him, but I cannot see any other club paying that amount, but as you say losing those two from the dips could possibly dent their hopes hence the noises from Dipland for cancelling it.
Dips will not pay him the same as LadyBoy Ronny, so maybe he will go to Europe somewhere

I agree JK, because unless they are saying it is state owned which obviously the Premier are satisfied that it isn't then what is the problem.
Clearly owning 80% the Crwn Prince is in control, but they have conviced them selves with assurances that he has no involvement. I don't care either way, just happy for the Geordies to have their sunshine, know how it feels, fantastic.

Yes, Think Nuno is not a bad manager and has been let down badly by certain players. 'Arry in particular is still to bring his toys back into his cot and play properly for Spurs.
‘Arry’s beef should be with Levy not Nuno of course but it always the manager who takes the fall.

Yes, Think Nuno is not a bad manager and has been let down badly by certain players. 'Arry in particular is still to bring his toys back into his cot and play properly for Spurs.
My ‘diddums’ post was in reply to your post about Messi’s so-called difficulties in Paris.
:giggle: