Football Media 21/22 | Page 10 | Vital Football

Football Media 21/22

That’s what the villa fans think. That he’ll cut his prem teeth on them, then take over when Klipperty goes.

I don’t think Gerrard did anything special with Rangers, he didn’t make them invincible, and he may discover the vast distance between the Scottish Premier and EPL. I also hope he won’t play the blame game if it goes tits up and Villa might have done a lot better with Martinez

I don’t think Gerrard did anything special with Rangers, he didn’t make them invincible, and he may discover the vast distance between the Scottish Premier and EPL. I also hope he won’t play the blame game if it goes tits up and Villa might have done a lot better with Martinez
The gulf between the Scottish PL and the EPL is significant. It won’t be a shock to him…..but we’ll see what he‘s made of. I shall be especially watching to see if he is fair and balanced……..or simply a reflection of his last manager and seeks to deflect blame at every opportunity.

GazBaz is in the doo-doo. I hope he hasn’t been a bad boy but they are inferring he was whilst still with us.
:rolleyes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59309251
I have to say that my initial reaction is ……what difference does it keep who he was playing for when he (allegedly) made this investment? It is truly irrelevant. They simply could have name to year to time period it is supposed to have taken place. It adds nothing to the substance of the story. Except…….

The ONLY reason for this phrasing is (IMO) further effort to tint the club’s reputation - as if being at City (sorry - EVIL CITY) somehow infected him nd made him a bad person. :mad:

This is terribly sad and an indictment against the media. Had this been another profession I dare say they would have been labelled institutionally racist (ironically by those in the media). At best it is careless but really there is no 'at best' .....the more I think about it, the worse it gets. :shake:

BBC News - Edouard Mendy criticises media outlets over use of his image in stories about Benjamin Mendy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59334604

This is terribly sad and an indictment against the media. Had this been another profession I dare say they would have been labelled institutionally racist (ironically by those in the media). At best it is careless but really there is no 'at best' .....the more I think about it, the worse it gets. :shake:

BBC News - Edouard Mendy criticises media outlets over use of his image in stories about Benjamin Mendy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59334604

I totally agree, unforgivable

MoTD2……..why is with the scheduling of games?
Chelsea v JoMU first up…..fine, the league leaders are playing.
I think - surely the team vying for second place will be next.
Nope.
It;s Leicester v Watford.
WTF?

Now I am watching on catch up …….by once again it shows how the editorial decisions are not consistent. You can bet if the dippers were playing yesterday their game would have been second on the list.

MoTD2……..why is with the scheduling of games?
Chelsea v JoMU first up…..fine, the league leaders are playing.
I think - surely the team vying for second place will be next.
Nope.
It;s Leicester v Watford.
WTF?

Now I am watching on catch up …….by once again it shows how the editorial decisions are not consistent. You can bet if the dippers were playing yesterday their game would have been second on the list.

Liverpool's was Sky's game of the day on Saturday at 8.30pm.