Football Media 21/22 | Vital Football

Football Media 21/22

Doubtless the standard “what now for Pep Guardolila’ is currently jamming the airwaves, podcasts, blogs and Twattersphere.....:rolleyes:

Doubtless the standard “what now for Pep Guardolila’ is currently jamming the airwaves, podcasts, blogs and Twattersphere.....:rolleyes:
I must admit, I’m still avoiding reading anything in the media as it will just make me boil.

I must admit, I’m still avoiding reading anything in the media as it will just make me boil.
Likewise. Good plan. I can’t quite stomach Tuchel being declared a genius. He laid a trap, we stepped right into it. Their football is pretty dull - deep block (bus parking) and play for a quick break. Slightly more sophisticated than say Allardyce might try but nevertheless - it’s the same plan.

Likewise. Good plan. I can’t quite stomach Tuchel being declared a genius. He laid a trap, we stepped right into it. Their football is pretty dull - deep block (bus parking) and play for a quick break. Slightly more sophisticated than say Allardyce might try but nevertheless - it’s the same plan.
Nailed it.

Two holding midfielders - Kante and Jorginho, although the former is certainly in the conversation, if not leading it, regarding the best in his position.

I await, in the fullness of time, articles along the lines of 'Why aren't Chelsea scoring enough goals?' We'll see.

Quite right too - got off lightly IMO - and anyone who is guilty of this sort of behaviour deserves the book being thrown at him . I presume the club will also take action to ban him from the ground forever ........

Manchester City fan fined for racially abusing United players https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57344621

......however I will only pass comment that the article on the fan found guilty of abusing Brighton’s Neil Maupay is now impossible to find on the BBC Football page and so my point is.....IF they are so hot on the desire to highlight and punish offenders then surely burying/removing that article is the wrong way to go. It should still be as prominent and available as I suspect this one will be on the City page for quite some time because of the taint they feel it will give to our club.

Quite right too - got off lightly IMO - and anyone who is guilty of this sort of behaviour deserves the book being thrown at him . I presume the club will also take action to ban him from the ground forever ........

Manchester City fan fined for racially abusing United players https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57344621

......however I will only pass comment that the article on the fan found guilty of abusing Brighton’s Neil Maupay is now impossible to find on the BBC Football page and so my point is.....IF they are so hot on the desire to highlight and punish offenders then surely burying/removing that article is the wrong way to go. It should still be as prominent and available as I suspect this one will be on the City page for quite some time because of the taint they feel it will give to our club.

They should all get equal naming and shaming when found guilty and highlights the BBC's agenda against City by only giving cursory praise when we triumph but dogged attention to matter that show us in a bad light

:rofl: I think some of the comments sum this up. Delusional was one of the best. I would go for “WTF? Get over it. You lost. Stop whining and ALWAYS looking for an excuse”. Honestly.....some people have too much time on their hands. It was two years ago FFS. Talk about living in the past....

:rofl: I think some of the comments sum this up. Delusional was one of the best. I would go for “WTF? Get over it. You lost. Stop whining and ALWAYS looking for an excuse”. Honestly.....some people have too much time on their hands. It was two years ago FFS. Talk about living in the past....
Err, it was the same for both sides, so yes just delusional Dipwitts

This goes along with we painted the lines wider and which FFP violations are they referring to plus Sports washing allegations. wow
This nearly makes me as angry as the Oxford College taking down a picture of Her Majesty Queen because it makes some people uncomfortable.

The Daily Fail seems to have an especially bitter Anti-City hate campaign on it's agenda this week. :censor: Shit stirring of the highest order.

The Daily Fail seems to have an especially bitter Anti-City hate campaign on it's agenda this week. :censor: Shit stirring of the highest order.
They made an application to be allowed to be at the appeal hearing, it was granted, but I doubt he gained anything for the appeal as it was just legal speech and a manoeuvre by City, but revealed absolute zero new information.

the news that the hacker wants to provide evidence to the Premier, is laughable, because if they take up the offer by the alleged blackmailer, that would help him in his case rather than anything they have currently against us and the 6 year time limit is a hinderance hence the reason I believe for the slow progress

They made an application to be allowed to be at the appeal hearing, it was granted, but I doubt he gained anything for the appeal as it was just legal speech and a manoeuvre by City, but revealed absolute zero new information.

the news that the hacker wants to provide evidence to the Premier, is laughable, because if they take up the offer by the alleged blackmailer, that would help him in his case rather than anything they have currently against us and the 6 year time limit is a hinderance hence the reason I believe for the slow progress
gxytzfallpd71.jpg