Football Media 21/22 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Football Media 21/22

I think they will have to spend over the odds for players in January just like we had too, but the difference is that they have to spend or surely they will go down.

I guess the first to go will be Steve Bruce and bring in Zinedine Zidane

Have to be gradual - just stay up, maybe top half if they get it right. Top players want CL football. Took us three + years to win the PL, still waiting for the big one.

So I note that the current Premier League champions once again will not feature in any of the televised games when the season resumes after the international break.

Liverpool™Failed & Pundits Favourites Chelsea naturally enough are the live broadcasts on Saturday 16th Oct. 🤔

So I note that the current Premier League champions once again will not feature in any of the televised games when the season resumes after the international break.

Liverpool™Failed & Pundits Favourites Chelsea naturally enough are the live broadcasts on Saturday 16th Oct. 🤔

Who are we all playing? - perhaps they are more competitive/interesting games and it's not some major conspiracy against us.

So …..we now have the inklings of a standoff between Raheem “I want to play more games” Sterling and Guardiola.

There is every possibility of the Football media who ran campaigns berating Sterling for eating at Greggs and not washing his car turning around and delivering “England Ace Ditched by Nasty City Boss” or “Poor Raheem Left Out in The Cold by City: How can they treat this footballing gem this way”?

They are very capable of this DoubleThink.

According to the media, Chelsea are now going to walk the league because they put 7 past Norwich who are rooted at rock bottom on 2 points from 9 games.
Ok then. :silly:

According to the media, Chelsea are now going to walk the league because they put 7 past Norwich who are rooted at rock bottom on 2 points from 9 games.
Ok then. :silly:
Chelsea are a top side, we ran them ragged at the BRIDGE a few weeks back, media types all suffer from the recentcy effect

Given Brighton’s position in the league one would think our result was slightly noteworthy but Chelsea are loved by the media. All their success stems from a team bursting with home grown players nurtured from embryos by a caring owner who supports his managers 100% through thick and thin and who hasn’t spent a penny in the transfer market :whist: