Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day!

Can't belive they stayed up, Wednesday had it in their own hands threw it away. Biggest fuck off of the day goes Cardiff horrible club.
No, biggest fuck off of the day goes to Nottingham Forest Football Club, relegatees in waiting for 2021-22

With all the issues behind the scenes it is potentially only a temporary reprieve for them. Particularly if that lunatic takes ownership...

Biggest fuck off goes to football generally. We as fans never ever ever ever get any enjoyment ever. It’s genuinely a cruel joke.

Derby staying up sums up how lucky they are and it is total luck. They’ve not won in 14 games..... 14!!!! And they survive because of a last minute goal elsewhere from another club we all detest in Cardiff.

Meanwhile our pathetic shit team who haven’t won in 5 lose on the last day at home to crappy Preston.

It’s horrendous the torture we have to suffer. And to think how unlikely it was that results would go in their favour when there was about 15 minutes to go in their game makes it all the worse. Hate football, hate Forest, hate derby, hate all of them. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother investing my time, effort and money into it because clearly I’m getting ripped off with every passing season.

Happy derby survival day 🖕🏼

Biggest fuck off goes to football generally. We as fans never ever ever ever get any enjoyment ever. It’s genuinely a cruel joke.

Derby staying up sums up how lucky they are and it is total luck. They’ve not won in 14 games..... 14!!!! And they survive because of a last minute goal elsewhere from another club we all detest in Cardiff.

Meanwhile our pathetic shit team who haven’t won in 5 lose on the last day at home to crappy Preston.

It’s horrendous the torture we have to suffer. And to think how unlikely it was that results would go in their favour when there was about 15 minutes to go in their game makes it all the worse. Hate football, hate Forest, hate derby, hate all of them. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother investing my time, effort and money into it because clearly I’m getting ripped off with every passing season.

At least the weather's been good chap!

Well, that was exciting couple of hours, obviously not watching us. I think CH has proven that he's not as good as SL this season, thats about all Ive learned.

Forest have achieved something pretty remarkable this season.

This has been our worst goals per game ratio in our history.

0.8 per game beats 1997's 0.84.

Congratulations to Chris and the team, Record Breakers!!!

vlcsnap-00662.jpg

:rotfl:

New season you never know what can happen, the number of times I've fooled myself with that one over the last 20 odd years. CH has to do some clever work in the transfer department and has to have a mild change of tactics, this keep it tight stuff is incredibly tedious week after week.

There’s always next season, chief, Forest for promotion!!

And Cardiff would have lost 3-0, we need to get the gypsy's curse lifted its clearly still in effect.

Thank goodness this season is over. It offered zero enjoyment, you'd think that with all the misery going round, lockdowns, deaths etc. that football would have offered a bit of a release, and a relief from what has been going on. Instead this glorious Forest team have simply added to the misery of everything else.
The only good thing is that I saved a tenner today by not bothering to watch. It sounds as if today's game pretty much summed up the whole season.
I am reading that we are revamping our recruitment team, and that is good news because the previous incumbents have proved themselves woefully inadequate, it does seem a bit late however, as the new team have no time to bed in, so they really will have to hit the ground running to have an impact for next season

We could look on the bright side.

There's the makings of a decent squad in there - only the top four had a better defensive record. We played well away to Norwich and Swansea but got nothing from those games because we missed chances.

That's not just down to strikers. How many clear chances has Krovinovic created for himself, then missed? Yates had a good shot early in today's game, not far off the top corner, and one second half which was just wide. Garner showed them how to do it with a superb strike. He kept going for 90 minutes and it would be great if we could get him back for next season.