Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day! | Vital Football

Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day!

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Forest are playing Preston. I can barely imagine a less entertaining prospect. Preston are a physical, skilful bunch of aggressive pressing and bullying players who make every single game a horrendous affair to watch.

Forest are an ineffectual, lightweight, defence orientated side who create little and couldn't finish their dinner.

I shall be watching the real entertainment of the day, at Pride Park.

I really can't be arsed to write about Preston as they are as boring as we are. Here you go;

Screenshot_20210508-110210_Samsung Internet.jpg
They'll probably be playing a 3-5-2 variation, as they have done in the last three games. A bit like this
Screenshot_20210508-110512_Samsung Internet.jpgYes, that is the Ched Evans of courtroom fame

Their top scorer, the 75 year old Scott Sinclair, has not been playing recently so I presume is injured.

Screenshot_20210508-110526_Samsung Internet.jpg
Preston have won their last three and four of the last six. They always beat us at home anyway so their good form is irrelevant.

Forest take delight in sending forest fans home for the summer with a slap in the face, so you can be pretty confident of a miserable defeat and inept performance.

We'll all be watching Derby - Wednesday with an eye glued to Cardiff for where the real interest will be. Enjoy folks!

If there had been any fans in the ground then i think this match may have been remembered because of Joe Worrall waving to them at the end.

Think it's Grabban as no10, Soh given a game though. No Dawson at all for his final game, bit harsh not to let him have a few minutes.

Forest are playing Preston. I can barely imagine a less entertaining prospect. Preston are a physical, skilful bunch of aggressive pressing and bullying players who make every single game a horrendous affair to watch.

Forest are an ineffectual, lightweight, defence orientated side who create little and couldn't finish their dinner.

I shall be watching the real entertainment of the day, at Pride Park.

I really can't be arsed to write about Preston as they are as boring as we are. Here you go;

View attachment 48447
They'll probably be playing a 3-5-2 variation, as they have done in the last three games. A bit like this
View attachment 48448Yes, that is the Ched Evans of courtroom fame

Their top scorer, the 75 year old Scott Sinclair, has not been playing recently so I presume is injured.

View attachment 48449
Preston have won their last three and four of the last six. They always beat us at home anyway so their good form is irrelevant.

Forest take delight in sending forest fans home for the summer with a slap in the face, so you can be pretty confident of a miserable defeat and inept performance.

We'll all be watching Derby - Wednesday with an eye glued to Cardiff for where the real interest will be. Enjoy folks!

Think you've got the wrong game today ! Off to my son's to watch the Derby game ! Thought Dawson might get five minutes today.