Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day! | Page 11 | Vital Football

Final Day Match Thread: Happy Relegation Day!

Just wanted to catch up with the Forest game after watching DC v SW earlier (true masochist)! I have a subscription for iFollow /Forest TV but the match does not seem to be there. Is it not immediately available?

I've never previously viewed the match afterwards.

Any thoughts please?

Unlike some I watch every game, to put your ridiculous assertion into context:

When we were promoted with Stan up front and a host of top quality players we scored 74 goals.

When we had PVH and KC up front and were promoted we scored 82 goals.

You think we should score 138 goals on average based on our first half performance alone, breaking the all time record for any league ever.

You're off your nut.
I love the way you suddenly leap to an absurd assertion about how many goals I think we should score - based on me making the fairly obvious assertion that we miss a lot of chances and would do better if we put more of those shots on target.

Yep...I would also keep Mbe Soh, Mighten and Lolley.Plus would like to see Johnson and Gabriel playing for us and any other youngster in our ranks who shows energy and is looking to be positive with the ball.

All of this

I love the way you suddenly leap to an absurd assertion about how many goals I think we should score - based on me making the fairly obvious assertion that we miss a lot of chances and would do better if we put more of those shots on target.

The point was we don't create many clear cut chances and every team at this level needs multiple ones of them on average to score one goal. You seem to think every time we have half a chance it should be a goal. Championship football just doesn't work like that.

The point was we don't create many clear cut chances and every team at this level needs multiple ones of them on average to score one goal. You seem to think every time we have half a chance it should be a goal. Championship football just doesn't work like that.
I hear what you're saying , but all I ask is that we're a bit more clinical when we really should be putting the chance away. Krovinovic is a case in point.

I agree that beyond that we should be creating more clear-cut chances for our strikers. We're pretty shoddy all round at the moment, but there are some signs that CH has the defence sorted out, which is the sound base we need next season.

Let's see what the summer brings.