Everton ticket Information | Page 4 | Vital Football

Everton ticket Information

Not a great allocation, can see a few unlucky Imps will be heading for the home end. But is that all we are getting? Or is it designed to increase the initial scarcity?

I hope it is not like the Cambridge game where the OS says we have an allocation of 1,400 but Cambridge say we can have more. Why don't LCFC get the maximum possible and come clean from the start for ALL away games.
City they have never heard of??
We are one of the best known cities in the land!
And why will they not sell their tkts?
You seriously think it will be a sellout?

You have missed my point, that is fine.

I as a MyImps member who paid a fiver have as much chance of 1,800 ST who shelled out a lot more to get a ticket, thats my point.
Not necessarily - those 1800 will have had an equal chance with other ST holders from Friday night. I wouldn't expect all ST holders to want or be able to go, which will reduce the number supposedly missing out on the first round of sales.

They then have a second equal chance with us unwashed MyImps lower orders. Mind you, us old Myimps hands are bloody quick on the draw on Eventbrite, we need to be feeding on scraps for home and away games.

:cowboy:

Math are not your strong point, I see.

80% of 5522 is 4,416.

4,416 - 6300 = 1,884.

Therefore 1,884 ST will have to take a gamble with an unspecified No of MyImps members who paid a fiver, as against the thick end of three hundred nicker, how is that fair?
Nothing wrong with my maths mate!
Minus 5521 equals 779.
I suggest you read my post after buying some glasses and see i quote" if they all get the 20% held back"
Lets be honest you cant even read its 5521 tickets not 5552!

FA Rules dictate 15% is made available to the away side so the initial allocation is there or there abouts. There are a number of Everton season ticket holders being displaced by our allocation so we can't complain about how many we've been given.

I think some, not many may be being held back from the initial sale to placate other fans. Also as stated there are many season ticket holders who don't go to away games ever so it will still be a case of wait and see

I live and work in Wales.
Wales (nth half anyway) is full of Everton and Liverpool fans. At my workplace, Evertonians rule the roost. Loads of them. There were a couple of Liverpool fans but they were got rid of. All the directors are Evertonians...

Come Monday 7th Jan, I shall either have the piss taken out of me rotten or else I shall be sat there in my red and white shirt gloating like mad !!

Come Monday 7th Jan, I shall either have the piss taken out of me rotten or else I shall be sat there in my red and white shirt gloating like mad

As a fellow exile just wear it proud after the game irrespective of the result. That's what I did after the Arsenal match despite being in the same building as a couple of plastic Gooners

In the prem most grounds give 3000 max to away fans and most of them have 10 times if not more who will be season ticket holders to fight over them.
So they have a points system so those that regularly get first dibs, something for us to look at maybe?

Being pedantic about it, they haven't actually given us 15% (15% would have been 5,935). I'm sure they will say that is down to stadium limitations.

Three years ago there would have been barely 1,000 of us.

Football administration exam.

Q1. You are a Lincoln City supporter. The CEO asks you to decide how to distribute 5521 FA Cup tickets for a high profile fixture. You are tasked with divising the fairest method, whilst also taking into account the CEO job description which includes maximising revenue and increase the fan base.

Additional information -

You know there are at least 27,000 people are interested in attending high profile games.

You have around 6,500 season ticket holders, some of which have specifically purchased a ST to secure only high profile games.

You have a scheme for non season ticket holders, which gives second priority on tickets, for those who did n’t want or could not afford to pay for a season ticket up front. It is estimated 2,000 of these £10 Myimps tickets were sold at the time the match was announced.

If the other 18,500 interested people paid £10 each, you would earn an extra 185,000 for the club.

The manager has expressed an interest in a player, which in his opinion would secure promotion at the end of the season, but extra funds would be needed to secure this player in January.

Produce a simple plan, which will suit all the people wanting a ticket and also satisfies the CEO’s job remit and creates extra funds for the manager.

Being pedantic about it, they haven't actually given us 15% (15% would have been 5,935). I'm sure they will say that is down to stadium limitations.

Not to Everton there wouldnt have been.Though there would not be a a friday night scramble for tickets.

How many went to Bolton? That was about 3000 iirc??

From the article on the Everton OS, I made it 5200 displaced Everton ST members. If you add that to the normal 3000 away allocation they have, that's 8200. The Bullens Rd stand holds 10,500 , so I suppose some kind of segregation gap would be in place. Even allowing for segregation, player/staff friends/family and sponsors tickets - it could be that there is still a bit of wiggle room with that allocation? (He said hopefully)

In the prem most grounds give 3000 max to away fans and most of them have 10 times if not more who will be season ticket holders to fight over them.
So they have a points system so those that regularly get first dibs, something for us to look at maybe?

That is a valid suggestion.
Rewards the most frequent match-goers.

On the other hand, I like that more are getting a chance, not everyone can afford a season tkt or be able to go every week.

That is a valid suggestion.
Rewards the most frequent match-goers.

On the other hand, I like that more are getting a chance, not everyone can afford a season tkt or be able to go every week.
Shame Eventbrite could not show who got tickets for the rounds 1 and 2 giving priority to them somehow.But lets be honest in these fantastic times nothing is going to be good enough for everyone.