Everton ticket Information | Page 3 | Vital Football

Everton ticket Information

Is it only me, but is it wrong that over a 1000 ST holders may not get a tix?

BTW, I'm not a ST holder.

But what about those who go to a lot of the away games and who do not have a season ticket due to their locality? It is not fair on them either. What percentage of ST holders go to away games anyway?

As Confucius once said ‘you cannot please all the people all of the time.’

The scousers are never going to sell their allocation against a city they have never heard of, so why not be more generous to a lower league club and its supporters? It stinks in my opinion.

Huh. They may have had The Beatles over there but we had The Casuals. Yeh.

563 restricted view seats! I knew Goodison was bad but that's over a tenth of our allocation who won't be able to see properly.
A poster on the Everton forum said Goodison has 8000 restricted view seats. And we thought the Senility was bad !

Not a great allocation as I'm not sure 34,000 Evertonians will attend. Maybe we will get extra tickets when we sell the first batch, as was the case vs Ipswich?

I’m a ST holder and other then the issue I’ve taken the hump at, it’s all fine with me. I’m a fan of myimps scheme. Loads of fans don’t have STs for a host of reasons and I think there should be a way for them to have a chance of a ticket and if that’s at my expense then so be it.

It is what it is, but I thought Liam was in 'positive talks' with Everton, which suggested he was after more than the minimum allowance. (Assuming it's correct that they have to give us 15% of the capacity)
Let the bun fight commence

Trigger fingers at the ready then. It's tense enough on Eventbright for top games at home. This ramps up the pressure another few notches:LOL:
Would love to go but I think ST holders should have chance to take the tickets one for one, even as a MI member from the start. ST holders have paid the bulk of the cash in. Might have worked out ok if we'd drawn a Championship side but a top Prem and it would always be difficult for non-ST holders. He who pays the piper.....

6300 season ticket holders and 5521 tickets.So the actual figure is 779 if they all got the 20% held back as well.
I would suggest not all we will /want to go anyway.Also if Everton cant give us at least 6300 tickets then the club cant do anything about it.Plus sponsors get tickets i believe.

6300 season ticket holders and 5521 tickets.So the actual figure is 779 if they all got the 20% held back as well.
I would suggest not all we will /want to go anyway.Also if Everton cant give us at least 6300 tickets then the club cant do anything about it.Plus sponsors get tickets i believe.

Math are not your strong point, I see.

80% of 5522 is 4,416.

4,416 - 6300 = 1,884.

Therefore 1,884 ST will have to take a gamble with an unspecified No of MyImps members who paid a fiver, as against the thick end of three hundred nicker, how is that fair?

Last edited:

Why would it be wrong?
Neither Everton's nor our club's fault that we have more season tkt holders than the available tkts.
If we had drawn ManU at home, would they say it was wrong that they we refused to give them 70,000 tkts in the Stacey West??

Everton have been entirely fair to us.
It IS their home game, they do have a lot of their own fans to sell to as well....

I may or may not get a tkt, chances are i will, but if I don't, good luck to all those that are able to go.

No it isn't. But, I do understand the other viewpoints, shift workers and the like. Not so sure about the away attendance argument, as that doesn't put money into LCFC, but I do appreciate geography makes it extremely difficult for some to warrant a ST.
BTW- I am a ST holder and would fully accept if it were 100% ST holders first option and I weren't.

The scousers are never going to sell their allocation against a city they have never heard of, so why not be more generous to a lower league club and its supporters? It stinks in my opinion.

City they have never heard of??
We are one of the best known cities in the land!
And why will they not sell their tkts?

Why would it be wrong?
Neither Everton's nor our club's fault that we have more season tkt holders than the available tkts.

You have missed my point, that is fine.

I as a MyImps member who paid a fiver have as much chance of 1,800 ST who shelled out a lot more to get a ticket, thats my point.

Not a great allocation, can see a few unlucky Imps will be heading for the home end. But is that all we are getting? Or is it designed to increase the initial scarcity?

I hope it is not like the Cambridge game where the OS says we have an allocation of 1,400 but Cambridge say we can have more. Why don't LCFC get the maximum possible and come clean from the start for all away games?

You have missed my point, that is fine.

I as a MyImps member who paid a fiver have as much chance of 1,800 ST who shelled out a lot more to get a ticket, thats my point.

Oh I see your point now.
Well, guess the club are being fair to the My Imps section too and sticking to the basis on how that was set up.

Think we should all be delighted that there are now too many of us!!!