Everton ticket Information | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton ticket Information

Avg home attendance 16/17 - 5160
Avg home arrendance 17/18 - 8781

Avg home attendance this season just under 8850

An allocation of 5521 isn’t so bad, perhaps some think we are a bigger club than we actually are, we have no devine right. Perhaps, Everton supporters wouldn’t be happy with an allocation of 1500 or so if the tie was played at Sincil Bank.

The price of success, be happy and enjoy. Those who make it to Everton enjoy your day out.

I'm personally OK, as I will be in the ST scrum its other posters say that they will not have a chance.

Yeh me too. I just feel so bad for non-ST myimps fans now the allocation has been announced. I think the club has shafted them allowing ongoing sales. Anyway I’ll let it go now but I remember the days the club were begging for fans. I think they’ve forgotten that loyalty works both ways.

Well yes you can but you will be fighting with season ticket holders that didnt get one in the 80% priority window.

I know. Ongoing sales is my issue. Anyway like I said above. I’ve said my piece and that’s that.

Yeh me too. I just feel so bad for non-ST myimps fans now the allocation has been announced. I think the club has shafted them allowing ongoing sales. Anyway I’ll let it go now but I remember the days the club were begging for fans. I think they’ve forgotten that loyalty works both ways.
It quite clear the proceedure at the start of the season! 80% then the 20% to season ticket holders/ my imps holders.Its a £5 gamble to get a priority window before general sales .Nobody is guarenteed anything even season ticket holders!

No separate jic area this time, that's Shona learning some new songs then lol.
Not all of the 6300 sth will want to go, still be a bit crazy Friday night!

It quite clear the proceedure at the start of the season! 80% then the 20% to season ticket holders/ my imps holders.Its a £5 gamble to get a priority window before general sales .Nobody is guarenteed anything even season ticket holders!

Ongoing sales is my only issue. I understand all the rest.

Tbf Skip has a very valid point. As I recall there was a post by someone at the start of the season giving a gentle nudge that the MyImps window will close as it will reach its max limit. That was a combat indicator for me to go and purchase. Not sure the validity of that information in the post but grateful for it as I acted upon it. Likewise, I would have thought that the MyImps window would have closed long ago to prevent what will potentially happen with new MyImps members now bagging Everton tickets as opposed to those who had them from the start of the campaign and potentially being disappointed. The MyImps window should have closed long ago and re-opened again at the start of next season.

Last edited:
The scousers are never going to sell their allocation against a city they have never heard of, so why not be more generous to a lower league club and its supporters? It stinks in my opinion.