Everton ticket Information | Page 39 | Vital Football

Everton ticket Information

Not seen one post r.e. ticketing in the hours leading up to, or after, the game, so things must have gone smoothly.

Well done to Liam for securing the allocation we did and for Dawn and her team for sorting the ticketing arrangements out after the initial sales.

The only comment I would make is with regard to the enormous queue to get in. What was that all about? Everton had the other half of the Bullens Road Stand, yet were able just to walk up to the relevant turnstile and in. So why did we have to join a queue that led back to Birkenhead? Bizarre.

The only comment I would make is with regard to the enormous queue to get in. What was that all about? Everton had the other half of the Bullens Road Stand, yet were able just to walk up to the relevant turnstile and in. So why did we have to join a queue that led back to Birkenhead? Bizarre.
Although did you see many fans have Cup games built into their season tickets but there was a problem with the scanners and they had to go to the ticket office (Everton fans I mean)