Euros 20/21 Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Euros 20/21 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a goal that was by schick, the angle behind the goal where he set it outside and bent it in...

Not sure about the Scots, think if we can handle the bluster and the Robertson forays forward and just play calm, should have plenty enough for them

What a goal that was by schick, the angle behind the goal where he set it outside and bent it in...

Not sure about the Scots, think if we can handle the bluster and the Robertson forays forward and just play calm, should have plenty enough for them

He certainly made the Scots as Schick as parrots.

Dont know what's funnier, the desperation in the commentary ("next goal is crucial" every 30 seconds), the desperation of the crowd or the collective realisation that having waited all these years to qualify for a tournament Scotland are a bit shit for it.
I enjoyed the football history lessons by the commentators, how many years of hurt etc. Plucky fighters, waiting for Bannockburn or Culloden references.

Two very average sides, England should walk this Group :rolleyes: , an early goal on Friday could finish the Jocks off, but they will come out fighting, maybe literally, nothing to lose. Just shows at that level you have to take your chances, great second goal. Two dodgy keepers.
UTI.

Two very average sides, England should walk this Group :rolleyes: , an early goal on Friday could finish the Jocks off, but they will come out fighting, maybe literally, nothing to lose. Just shows at that level you have to take your chances, great second goal. Two dodgy keepers.
UTI.

I didn't come out of it thinking the Czechs were too bad tbh, striker who knows where the goal is, solid in midfield and dangerous from set pieces etc.

Nothing outstanding but they were able to just weather the Scotland bluster and then do enough to finish the game off

I thought the Scottish goalie was too far out of his goal and is at fault for the 2nd goal. The commentary kept saying the scot who had a shot that rebounded had made the error. not sure what match they were watching

Scotland stuck with 3 CBs throughout against a single main striker, who still scored twice. Hope Harry Kane was taking notes.

The Czechs looked vulnerable whenever players ran at their defence at speed. Hope Raheem Sterling, Phil Foden et al were taking notes.

I didn't come out of it thinking the Czechs were too bad tbh, striker who knows where the goal is, solid in midfield and dangerous from set pieces etc.

Nothing outstanding but they were able to just weather the Scotland bluster and then do enough to finish the game off

I thought they looked fit and pressed well. Dangerous from set pieces but otherwise nothing to be scared of.

Status
Not open for further replies.