Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 157 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Bit unfair, bendy bananas was only part of the problem but we could also have more powerful vacuum cleaners as the EU has banned those more powerful than 1600 watts (true).

Oh and don’t forget those ghastly burgundy passports we are lumbered with.

All these are myths too. Someone posted a link on it the other night on FB. I'll.post the link on here later about it. Got it saved and can't find it on my phone bookmarks atm.

Fyi I have now changed my stance on The E.U after an enlightening post on it on FB too :cool: #HardRemain :banana:

FB_IMG_1547808060948.jpg

Nice to read something not entrenched in hatred or anger though BBM?

The letter - also signed by the chief executive of Airbus, Thomas Enders, and punk singer Campino - said the UK had helped define the European Union as a community of "freedom and prosperity".
"After the horrors of the Second World War, Britain did not give up on us," it continued.
"It has welcomed Germany back as a sovereign nation and a European power.
"This we, as Germans, have not forgotten and we are grateful."
The signatories said that they "respect the choice" of British people who want to leave the EU and, if the country wants to leave for good, "it will always have friends in Germany and Europe".
But they said the choice was not irreversible and "our door will always remain open".

yep - those Lineker tweets do get a bit much

now to drink an ale or milky tea

lol, don't usually read (and that has to be the first time I've responded to anything political on twitter, as it is the VV name not my own) ... but couldn't resist today!

Certainly a thought BBJ. She doesn't seem of sound mind and don't think she was always as bad as this. She did used to be ok on the This Week show.

I'm not a fan of her politics from years gone by, or her closeness to Corbyn and McDonell, I think they are quite dangerous characters. However, she did enter politics at the time when it was even more male dominated and (obviously) as a black women when we were in an age of the national front, bananas thrown at black players etc etc.

That has to be admired.

`The thing I wonder is - "Is Diane Abbott unwell?"

Yes I think she is.

For pure comedy value, if Corbyn were to get in following an extension let’s make Abbot Brexit secretary.

Honestly, imagine Junker, Barnier & co trying to deal with abbot. It might be the curve balls of all curve balls to break them.

Your party’s little civil war has divided this country irreparably. The last time this happened Cromwell discontinued the custom of kings wearing their heads on their shoulders.

48% of us will never forgive you for Brexit and secondly, of the 52% that voted for it many will not forgive you for not giving them what your lying comrades like Rees Mogg and Fox promised them.