EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 605 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

3x6 and BB why are you so intimidated by someone who knows about stuff . Are you realy so insecure?
Perhapse just perhapse youre just trying to wind up one of our members.
Intersetingly most of our kids at school grow out of that by year 12

I say something, Wayne disagrees. Why does Wayne disagreeing with me make me insecure? :hmmm:

How should I grow up and act more mature? Should I just agree with everything Wayne says? Does Wayne know so much about stuff that is opinion is automatically fact?

I say something, Wayne disagrees. Why does Wayne disagreeing with me make me insecure? :hmmm:
I only disagree with you because I was right and you were effectively hinting I was wrong by indirectly quoting Google.
Should I just agree with everything Wayne says? Does Wayne know so much about stuff that is opinion is automatically fact?
No need at all; if I'm wrong then put up a cogent argument to counter what I say. It's like the piece you posted straight out of Google on HS2 regarding the various phases of the project. No-one will query the original project plans but I was commenting on the day's announcement what the Mayor of Manchester wished for because Boris and his team have no concrete plans beyond Phase 1 - London to Birmingham. The route is still not defined precisely and interchange stations not yet finalised. So, his priority along with others is for a trans Pennine HS link.

One of Cummings radical thinking "weirdos". Clearly only talking about exporting.

There will always be domestic demand for locally produced goods as evidenced by the increase in the number of rural Farm Shops near me.

Consumers decide what they buy, which is why the chlorinated chicken issue does not bother me providing it is clearly marked. Don't expect there to be much demand for it unless it is substantially cheaper and therefore those on low budgets can afford what they are not able to at present.

Oh please.
Is there any straw that you won’t clutch to back up your perverse views.
Seriously?
What next?
50,000 customs officers?
As if ?
I agree that importing food would be cheaper than growing in the UK. Not clutching at straws; that is a reality. whether it will happen is another matter

50,000 new customs officers is not straw clutching - a view endorsed by Gove

https://www.ft.com/content/6cf7bba6-598f-11ea-abe5-8e03987b7b20

One of Cummings radical thinking "weirdos". Clearly only talking about exporting.

There will always be domestic demand for locally produced goods as evidenced by the increase in the number of rural Farm Shops near me.

Consumers decide what they buy, which is why the chlorinated chicken issue does not bother me providing it is clearly marked. Don't expect there to be much demand for it unless it is substantially cheaper and therefore those on low budgets can afford what they are not able to at present.
Most Farm shops I've seen have a load of stuff like oranges , bananas and peaches with a little bit of "local" priduce, all at ludicrous prices. Same goes for these middle class w#nky "Farmers Markets". Rip off merchants.

It was always obvious that farming and fishing have neglible impact on the economy, and it makes economic sense not to worry about them. However, both sectors were used emotionally to win the referendum so deserve to be "looked after" by any brexit deal. I am sure the indiduals that make a living in those sectors, or because of those sectors, will be chuffed to know that there are ideas being floated around in government to minimise efforts to support them. Cummins and his think tank mates are calling the shots and we are in for a very interesting, and a very bumpy, ride. Still, at leat bojo is getting his end away

America's murder rate is one of the highest in the world. They also eat a lot of chlorinated chicken. Ergo, chlorinated chicken will increase the amount of murders in the UK🤗

I must admit that I’ve been to the States many times and never realised that I was eating ‘bad’ chicken.
Tasted ok to me. 😁
I’ve also eaten a fair bit of prewashed salad but didn’t read the small print.
So far, I’ve survived as my reaction to the other thread has proven.

Given how litigious the US is, if there was an issue chlorinated chicken then there would be a rather larger class action going on. 330 million live in the US half the size of the EU don't think its an issue just more crap from the butt hurt remainers.

I mean could point out how the dutch have killed poultry farming in the UK to the point where only niche producers and large scale industrial producers exist and nothing in between.

Despite what our resident extremists on both sides on this board the EU isn't all good and certainly wasn't all bad for the UK.

Given how litigious the US is, if there was an issue chlorinated chicken then there would be a rather larger class action going on. 330 million live in the US half the size of the EU don't think its an issue just more crap from the butt hurt remainers.

I mean could point out how the dutch have killed poultry farming in the UK to the point where only niche producers and large scale industrial producers exist and nothing in between.

Despite what our resident extremists on both sides on this board the EU isn't all good and certainly wasn't all bad for the UK.
You never did tell us why you voted Remain. I'm genuinely intrigued as you've spent quite a lot of time slagging it off (and Remainers).

Please don't label me as an EU lover, I voted Remain as the least bad option.

Do tell, please.

I must admit that I’ve been to the States many times and never realised that I was eating ‘bad’ chicken.
Tasted ok to me. 😁
I’ve also eaten a fair bit of prewashed salad but didn’t read the small print.
So far, I’ve survived as my reaction to the other thread has proven.
You voted to leave the EU so you were obviously affected by the chlorinated chicken. We should do our utmost to ban this poultry as it makes reasonable human beings turn into simpering idiots😉

I would imagine the firearm lobby would quite easily make any links between chlorinated chicken and gun crime disappear

I'd much rather eat our salmonella infected chicken. About 3,000 people die in the USA because of food poisoning

Ultimately, it’s all bollax as the consumer has the choice. If there is no market for USA chicken then it simply won’t be exported no matter what any trade agreement says.
Figure out why American cars have never made an impact?