EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 604 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

Boris [Cummings] can do what he likes at the moment but eliminating the divide between nos. 10 and 11 is worrying because it goes against the good housekeeping rules known as internal control.

But people CAN move on from being racist, you are proof of that (a few anti-Chinese posts aside)
I knew a couple of asian lads back in the 80's that joined the NF, but still hung around with asians. Perhaps Johnson is ensuring he keeps the asian vote, much like Reagan when he turned a blind eye to support for the IRA in America so he didn't lose the Irish vote. I don't think asians in government prove Johnson not to be racist, you disagree ho hum

Have you got one then? It was hard enough getting my degree
My brother got one quite easily. Obviously not a doss but Baghdad was lauding the geezer as some kind of academic superstar. Nothing exceptional about him so far. I'm naturally suspicious about Hedge Fund managers (sorry Wayne). Below estate agents and 2nd hand car salesmen in my list.

My brother got one quite easily. Obviously not a doss but Baghdad was lauding the geezer as some kind of academic superstar. Nothing exceptional about him so far. I'm naturally suspicious about Hedge Fund managers (sorry Wayne). Below estate agents and 2nd hand car salesmen in my list.

I wasn't lauding him as some sort of academic superstar. I was merely pointing out he had a financial background as opposed to the prior bunch of chancellors who were lawyers and journalists.

I wasn't lauding him as some sort of academic superstar. I was merely pointing out he had a financial background as opposed to the prior bunch of chancellors who were lawyers and journalists.
Being a chancellor is about geopolitics not having worked in a bank. Ministers are surrounded by advisors

But none of those named were Chancellor of the Exchequor. And before anyone is pedantic, Ed Balls was the shadow chancellor and therefore wasn't unleashed on the public.

My point is that PPE at Oxford is just seen as a route to becoming an MP. The economics bit is very small as its a BA not a BSc. Now I don't doubt the mans intelligence he has had some very good jobs but wife of billionaire daughter also tends to suggest that daddy in law had a bit to do with it as well.

Where would Zac Goldsmith be without Daddy?

My point is that PPE at Oxford is just seen as a route to becoming an MP. The economics bit is very small as its a BA not a BSc. Now I don't doubt the mans intelligence he has had some very good jobs but wife of billionaire daughter also tends to suggest that daddy in law had a bit to do with it as well.

Where would Zac Goldsmith be without Daddy?
Rishi Lapdog's voting record suggests he is keen on protecting his rich financier community.

What the fucking fuck are you fucking talking about? How you come to that conclusion is a complete mystery

When pointed out Boris was promoting a load of muslims, you wrote

"I suspect they're all high caste Hindus, ie aryans "

Are you not aware of Adolf Hitler and the Aryan/Dravidian Myth and the wider history of? Knowing how intelligent and knowledgeable you are, I don't think it is a coincidence you used the word Aryan. You've happy called Boris and the Tories Nazis before.

When pointed out Boris was promoting a load of muslims, you wrote
Neither Patel, Sharma nor Sunak are muslims, which is obvious from their names; however, the outgoing Chancellor was of the Abrahamic faith and I stand by my statement that high caste Hindus are Aryans. Plus, I'm fully aware of the concept of the original Indo-European notion, termed Aryan, that includes Iran [Iran changed its name from Persia to reflect its Aryan character].

The Nazi interpretation of aryan was was based on an incorrect precept that meant 'white race' superior to semites.

If you can find anywhere/occasion where I have referred to Boris and the Tories as Nazis i will stand corrected.

Are you not aware of Adolf Hitler and the Aryan/Dravidian Myth and the wider history of?
Clearly I am aware without Googling anything.

Last edited: