EU Referendum | Page 3 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

At least if we leave we can have a not so straight banana instead of the EU telling us we cant have them the fucking Nazis :17:

Its funny because not long ago Cameron was all for leaving now he wants to stay, i wonder how much he will make off the back of the UK staying in the EU. Cameron/Osbourne and the rest of the toffee nosed Paedophile ***** in government, and those on the opposition benches in support of staying are doing so because of what they might lose if the country decides to leave.

I hope the country decides to leave nomatter the cost because even if it is bad at the start it can only get better in time. They reckon that if the UK leave the EU could collapse maybe that's what's got the fucking Germans/French and others shitting themselves.

Madness to leave in my opinion, economy wise more than anything else, all I can see is years of recession, plus Boris Johnson wants out, that's enough reason alone for staying in.

And it will only get worse with prices rising.

If you want out, it's not some biblical heaven. People often point to Norway etc. They have to pay (still) and allow free movement (pretty much the same as what we do) but have zero say at the table.

Without wanting to sound like a ****, there's a video with facts showing that more intelligent people will vote to stay. Don't shoot the messenger.

I just personally hope that everyone who votes to leave moves to one of the many uninhabited islands around the world and tries to make it work.

Britain will vote remain. That's a given.

mrtoon - 27/5/2016 23:26

Have we not had years of recession anyway

So have most countries on the planet.

If we had not been a member of a regulated market the impact could have been much worse.

Some argue that Greece and Ireland suffered because of their membership,but they simply did not stick to the rules.

Officemonkey - 28/5/2016 03:58

I just personally hope that everyone who votes to leave moves to one of the many uninhabited islands around the world and tries to make it work.

Britain will vote remain. That's a given.

And using your ideology, if we do come out would people who voted to stay in perhaps attempt to move to say Greece or Estonia and argue hey can i have a house, benefits and first class medical treatment for nothing.

I dont have a vote but when i see Johnson and Gove lining up in the no camp that would be enough for me to vote yes.

Voting remain,the thought of johnson,gove,i.d.s. gaining even more power if we exit should scare the shit out of us.Their drawbridge mentality if they're elected next time round will shift these isles even further to the right than it already is.
The E.U. needs massive reform I agree,the way the Greeks were treat by the European banking elite was scandalous.I'm no lover of the Eurocrats but the thought of a tory/ ukip coalition come 2020 sounds a fkn terrifying prospect.Austerity,you ain't seen nothing yet!

It would be worse with that fucker Corbyn in charge. Surely labour can muster up a better candidate than that fucking loon.

Corbyn won't be the labour leader billy in 2020,be interesting though if it was him against johnson,would put the cat amongst the pigeons,little engerlang decides.Shades of trump.

Honest mate i don't know how he got picked he is a right loon. It just shows the shitty choice the labour party has.

Agreed but giving him a hard time earlier from tony fkn bliar does the Labour party no favours either,the party's in a mess,that **** should be hung drawn & quartered.

Interesting comment,neppo or whoever you are.
So did you think ed milliband was electable & who did you vote for?