EU Referendum | Page 4 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

Ok,you're a lurker but somehow happen to bring O.L.into the conversation & accuse me of spunkin with him.I can smell a rat.Who did you vote for last time around?

Officemonkey - 28/5/2016 03:56

And it will only get worse with prices rising.

If you want out, it's not some biblical heaven. People often point to Norway etc. They have to pay (still) and allow free movement (pretty much the same as what we do) but have zero say at the table.

Without wanting to sound like a ****, there's a video with facts showing that more intelligent people will vote to stay. Don't shoot the messenger.

The only "people" who refer to ""Norway" in relation to the 5th biggest economy in the world potentially leaving an economic block that is in recession are those in the remain campaign.

There is no actual basis of fact that dictates prices will rise. Why? Because of tariffs on incoming goods? I'm sure the German car industry or French agricultural ministry will love tariffs on their goods in an inevitable reciprocation of myopia in that scenario. And that's what predicting price rises; wages (arguably going up); risks etc are - scenarios. No one can predict what will happen in the future cos it's precisely that - the future

Exactly finn how can people say prices will go up if they can predict the future any chance you can give me the Euro Millions numbers for next week please. Even if prices did go up if would be worth it to not be governed by those German and French *****.

Neppos - 29/5/2016 01:50

You two were spunkin' when Corbyn was elected. Maybe because OL told you to do so.

I will admit i wanted Corbyn to win only because he was getting slated by the media at the time and partly because he didn't look like your typical politician with his dress sense, but my god he is a fucking loon. and i don't see what OL has to do with anything i don't know him from Adam and he hasn't posted on here for ages so if you think OL has the influence to make complete strangers side with him you're as big a loon as Corbyn.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/674792/proof-Britain-will-not-lose-trade-deals-leave-EU-Chancellor-George-Osborne

Indeed Billy! As well as the myth-slaying re trade (I mean - how did we cope for those 1000 odd pre-EU years?!) I like the end bit as well from Varoufaks. In other words "stay in - we need your bail outs"

Sorry bout the euro millions tho - I think you'll find it'll be won by Hans Neesundtozer of Stuttgart this week. Soz bud.

I'm voting OUT and I hope everyone takes courage and does the same.

However shit it will be under the tories for the next however many years we at least have the opportunity to remove them, and make real change when we do so.

If the argument for staying in EU is that the tories will be even worse if we are outside it, then owrds fail me.

We don't need anyone to hold our hands, we can look after ourselves, and we'll make reciprocal agreements re trading. It's not like we'll be cast adrift either, people will still want to come here, we'll still be trading. If people make it hard for us to travel, trade, any of it then we will reciprocate. In short... it won't fucking happen.

Don't be afraid of the dark, vote OUT.

Regardless of how the vote goes the best outcome for me is that the tory party rip themselves apart.
Would rather be voting on the state of our N.H.S,our schools,welfare,workers rights,austerity...
Oh fuck we just did that last year.
A bit like fatty at the helm.

The vote rigging scandal, although out of the public domain, seems to be getting a bit of momentum as it's supposedly being investigated by at least a dozen police forces.

If proven and i'll be very surprised if it does due to the dark forces at work including those that are deleting stuff from the internet, then it will deem every policy made since the election in question, illegal.

This EU referendum could be a long way from being resolved in that case.

Well I am definately in the out camp.I do not want to see my country turned into a non descript third world multi cultural European backwater state being governed from abroad.Get us out and get them borders closed.

Sir Laz - 2/6/2016 09:42

Well I am definately in the out camp.I do not want to see my country turned into a non descript third world multi cultural European backwater state being governed from abroad.Get us out and get them borders closed.

Here Here, them fuzzy wuzzies, krauts and frogs dont like it up em

I've rarely been so infuriated by any other political debate or felt so helpless in the face of the political and corporate machine that rules our lives.

Both sides are dominated (at least as the press has it) by Tories.

On one hand we have the 'remain' faction, led by such socially aware and dedicated 'men of the people' standing up for 'hard-working British families', Cameron amd Osborne. My arse. Just like the unelected EU and commentators such as the IMF they have a vested interest in serving their corporate masters, who, literally do not care whether the ordinary people of Europe have decent lives or not. So long as the European super-state serves to keep their economy balanced and in favour of their self-interested, arses-n-butter, lovely lifestyle.

On the other hand, we have the bare-faced personal ambition of Johnson. A man, who, if you have read his book 'The Churchill Factor', clearly believes he is the reincarnation of Churchill. His self-absorbed push to become prime minister at the expense of any attention to reason screams of One Chance for personal elevation to the office he, rather more Napolean-like, ambitiously yearns for. And his charming side-kick, the utterly vile Michael Gove. A political opportunist trying to oust Cameron after his demotion within the party. And their arguments? All economic ones are speculative. This has never been done before so who really knows? In truth, neither side. They are left with the immigration card. Yes, as an ordinary person I can see how having to compete for basic pay with 200 million fellow low paid workers across Europe is going to be a major disadvantage. So, leave and close the borders. Right. Except they're going to leave the Irish door open. And the Irish door is still open to millions of European workers. Guess what'll happen there. The self-seeking bastards on the 'Brexit' side will still be able to exploit ordinary people across Europe regardless if Britain are in or out of the EU.

And as for the voice of the people? Bloody silence. To be honest, I think the Labour Party realised the damage it did to its own support by backing senior Tories in the Scottish referendum. To their support they just looked like toadies supporting The Establishment of Cameron et al. It certainly kllled any Scottish support for Labour when it came to the General Election and confirmed to English supporters that Milliband did not have it to lead a walk in the park let alone the country.

I could go on but I'll save you that. This country is sick of politics and politicians. It needs to change. Political parties have to reshape to greater represent the populace. First past the post yields a continual flow of minority governments dominated by one faction within that party. I think in order to achieve the sort of bloody in fighting and eventual resolution that we need is for the country to leave the EU. There will follow a period of massive upheaval. Nobody knows how the multi-nationals will treat the UK after that. I'm guessing self-interest will keep global businesses determined to keep trading. However, I'm hoping for parties to break up, re-group according to clearly expressed philosophies and policies that actually allow people to make political choices which are meaningful to them.

I'll get me coat.

Not sure which way to vote , I have been working in Europe since 1985 up to present day , the last 3 half years been off work sick now getting a disability payment from the Dutch government so not sure what will happen if we vote to leave . I was back home on the 26th until the 1st June when came back through Newcastle airport I got pulled over by this woman I thought it was the credit card lot but no it was from a government person wanted to know how long I was coming back to Holland answered a few questions some shite about who is leaving the country she called me a migrant was taken aback with that comment so said my flight was boarding and left
, don't know if any one has had this happen to them .