EU Referendum | Page 6 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

billybobcat - 17/6/2016 08:05

Om this Britain First have said he had nothing to do with them. Just because he might or might not have said that doesn't mean he was a member. By all accounts he was a loner who had nowt to do with anyone. Its like you saying if someone killed her but shouted Allahu Akbar that all Muslims must have put him up to it. And apparently witnesses have stated they never heard him say Britain First.

Well that's exactly what Britain First do Billy. You should check them out on Facebook and the likes. They're s vile organisation who are creating ultra right wing people. To be their supporter all you need to do is like them on their Facebook page. It doesn't mean you go to their militant gathering or 'Christian patrols'

The death of this woman is absolutely noting to do with any Brexit campaign.

Not surprised that the usual suspect here is the first one to try and link it.

I know nothing about the killer other than that which I've read in the newspapers today, but it appears he was a loner with mental health issues.

How can anyone in the right mind try and link it with the EU debate?

Despicable, but expected.

Personally ive never heard of them not that says much as i don't have owt to do with people like that, but they cant be blamed for some nutter who takes it on himself to go to the trouble of finding a gun or making one if that's what he's done and go and stab some woman who he might not agree with, then shoot her in the head. you have to be severely mentally disturbed to do that. has there been other cases of this group going out and doing what this nutter has done.

Even if people are racist how many of them are going to go out and bloody shoot and stab someone unless they are mentally disturbed.

Officemonkey - 17/6/2016 00:56

She is now sadly a victim of hatred whipped up by this divisive Brexit campaign and the likes of Britain First. Both fuel xenophobic hatred through lies. Something which this young woman exposed and spoke out against countless times.

There's one right here Billy.

Predictable, but still deeply depressing.

Blaming the Brexit campaign for any part of this is ridiculous.

Dennis Skinner is for a Brexit, is it his fault?

The issues surrounding Breixt need to be debated, not for accusations of racism and all the rest of it to be chucked about.

The death of Jo Cox is absolutely nothing to do with the Brexit campaign, and no amount of twisting words to fit will make it so.

Totally agree OL the bloke was just mentally ill it has nothing whatsoever to do with this referendum thing, but that labour MP has tried to link it with Brexit i hope he gets sacked.

Oh here he comes on his personal tirade again. All because I disagreed with him on something.

Seems to be an ongoing thing on this board though. Someone disagrees with him and it all goes downhill and nasty very quickly. It surely has to be a mental health issue.

Funny how the quote provided removed the clear indications that I thought Britain First are the real monsters here with their actions and trying to recruit street militants.

Clearly that doesn't fit this new agenda against me though. Haha. And he had the cheek to say I couldn't comprehend things.

The death of Jo Cox has everything to do with educated and privileged people like Farage and Gove.
They relentlessly manipulate the masses who have endured years of their austerity con into believing it's all down to immigration.

In a population of millions it only takes a tiny minority of extremists to be convinced by the claptrap before murder is committed.

It's so fucking sad listening to the brainwashed repeating the language of the right.

Anyone who uses or has used the following rhetoric should ask themselves where they got it from,was it there own brain cells ?

Please take the test.

Close our borders,unelected bureaucrats in brussels,they want to destroy our way of life,pc gone mad,hate preachers,radicalised muslims,british values.

The leave campaign is almost totally driven by the false immigration argument,which in turn is mainly driven by the right wing arseholes who wish to control us.

This was a murder of a woman who happened to be a politician . To say or imply there was a political motivation at this stage is plainly wrong regardless of what's been reported. Just as wrong as the various MPs (Neil Coyle for example), news sources and members of both leave and remain camps who will now attempt to use Jo Cox's death to further their own arguments or gain political mileage.

keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:00

This was a murder of a woman who happened to be a politician . To say or imply there was a political motivation at this stage is plainly wrong regardless of what's been reported. Just as wrong as the various MPs (Neil Coyle for example), news sources and members of both leave and remain camps who will now attempt to use Jo Cox's death to further their own arguments or gain political mileage.

And of course it would be wrong to do so. But you can't argue that the Brexit campaign has been a divisive one and is strongly supported by Britain First. These fuckers have been geeing people up to cause mayhem for years now.

Now whether this case is related or not is a matter for the police et al. But Britain First cant deny they've created people like this and once they're set free with these far right ideologies it's hard to contain them again.

I'd provide some links but apparently they're frowned upon these days. Any research of Britain First will show you what they're really like and what type of people they're trying to manipulate.

keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:00

Whilst I agree with what you're saying Keggy, the fact that you allude to others who may use it to their 'advantage' just proves how easy it is to contradict ourselves innocently.

Don't attempt to tell me what I can and can't argue . How can you agree with my point then within a sentence straight away go on about Brexit and say Britain First have created people like this ? You're doing exactly what I have spoken out against. You now are using this woman's death to further your own political agenda. I'll have no part in that .

I know its a bit harsh with this lass loosing her life but the remain contingent wont be able to buy a better sympathy vote will they, i mean anyone who was sitting on the fence will be force fed images of this poor womans kids and the line 'vote remain dont lets these kids mother die in vain' I bet that serpent faced **** osbourne is creaming his knickers at the oppotunity to cash in on this sad sad news.

<p>
keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:24<br /><br />Sorry Toony I don't see where I've contradicted myself.
<br /><br />As I said, im looking at it as an innocent mention but knowing me, i'll just have read it wrong.<br /><br />You basically said this: This was a murder of a woman who happened to be a politician . To say or imply there was a political motivation at this stage is plainly wrong regardless of what's been reported. <br /><br /><font color="#ff0000">Just as wrong as the various MPs (Neil Coyle for example), news sources and members of both leave and remain camps who will now attempt to use Jo Cox's death to further their own arguments or gain political mileage</font>.<br /><br /> The bit in red being the innocent contradictory bit.</p><p> </p><p>As I said, I was just saying how easy things can be twisted and that's just for us, the average Joe's.   It's just how ive read it and it's not in any way a dig or being funny Keggy.  Just a reference. <br /></p>

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/6/2016 12:48

<p>
keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:24<br /><br />Sorry Toony I don't see where I've contradicted myself.
<br /><br />As I said, im looking at it as an innocent mention but knowing me, i'll just have read it wrong.<br /><br />You basically said this: This was a murder of a woman who happened to be a politician . To say or imply there was a political motivation at this stage is plainly wrong regardless of what's been reported. <br /><br /><font color="#ff0000">Just as wrong as the various MPs (Neil Coyle for example), news sources and members of both leave and remain camps who will now attempt to use Jo Cox's death to further their own arguments or gain political mileage</font>.<br /><br /> The bit in red being the innocent contradictory bit.</p><p> </p><p>As I said, I was just saying how easy things can be twisted and that's just for us, the average Joe's.   It's just how ive read it and it's not in any way a dig or being funny Keggy.  Just a reference. <br /></p>

Nope, I'm either being dim (which is entirely possible, so please explain it again, only like I'm four) and certainly no offence taken or you're thinking on a level way different to mine (which I'm now speculating may well tie into your conspiracy theory line of thought of earlier).

keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:58

<p>

Nope, I'm either being dim (which is entirely possible, so please explain it again, only like I'm four) and certainly no offence taken or you're thinking on a level way different to mine (which I'm now speculating may well tie into your conspiracy theory line of thought of earlier).

:7:

Now im confusing myself whilst making me dinner....

I can see your point and I can also see what I mean but it's not worth going over too much as you said I was way off the mark, although just this once I will....

:17:

In a nutshell. You said it was wrong to say or imply the MP being killed was politicly motivated. We're all agreed on this bit but the other bit in which you stated the other people was the bit im referring to.

I saw it as you basically pointing out that others would wrongly use it to their advantage and I saw that as a politically motivated agenda.

I know by viewing your full post that I can also read it the way in which you disagree and find an issue with my point as well, that's why I originally said innocent.

Regardless, it just goes to show that things between us mere normal can be seen in various ways and maybe that's the marvel that the media sees from time to time as it's easy to put out there.

I know I originally brought the point up yesterday that im suspicious about everything nowadays and that it wouldn't surprise me if the murder was political but something I am certain of is the media's role in everything especially the scaremongering. That includes all papers and the government's own TV channel. The BBC.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/6/2016 13:37

keggy_keagal - 17/6/2016 12:58

<p>

:7:

Now im confusing myself whilst making me dinner....

I can see your point and I can also see what I mean but it's not worth going over too much as you said I was way off the mark, although just this once I will....

:17:

In a nutshell. You said it was wrong to say or imply the MP being killed was politicly motivated. We're all agreed on this bit but the other bit in which you stated the other people was the bit im referring to.

I saw it as you basically pointing out that others would wrongly use it to their advantage and I saw that as a politically motivated agenda.

I know by viewing your full post that I can also read it the way in which you disagree and find an issue with my point as well, that's why I originally said innocent.

Regardless, it just goes to show that things between us mere normal can be seen in various ways and maybe that's the marvel that the media sees from time to time as it's easy to put out there.

I know I originally brought the point up yesterday that im suspicious about everything nowadays and that it wouldn't surprise me if the murder was political but something I am certain of is the media's role in everything especially the scaremongering. That includes all papers and the government's own TV channel. The BBC.

Nope I'm lost man.

On the other point of the media being used as a tool to manipulate the masses it was always the way. I'm with George Carlin :

[youtube=ovtUni6PN7s]

Load of fucking shite the bloke was a fucking nutter end of story.If it were true every politician would have a bodyguard but they don't.