EU Referendum | Page 7 | Vital Football

EU Referendum

The only thing which is a travesty is the death of the woman and the suffering her family and friends will be going through. How anyone can link this to the referendum in any way is alarming.

I think if you listen to again it clearly explains that people like Britain First and the Brexit campaign have whipped people up into this frenzy. Irrespective of whether this situation is linked or not the bloke is right in what he is saying. They're paying a dangerous game with people's emotions. Thus we're turning into a xenophobic little island.

so do you not think the government are not playing a more dangerous game by claiming that if we leave we could end up in a war with Russia/every person in the UK will be over £4k worse off, the farming industry will be worse off by £300m when they wont because farmers have already said so, Osborne threatening huge tax rises and massive spending cuts if the country quits the EU when he knows fine well that will never happen because his own party will vote against it. Are you saying that scaremongering wont have the exact same effect on the people of the UK.

How many murders have been caused by racists in the last year why hasn't the likes of this Britain First/NF and any other racist organisation been in the media for murders their members have caused. Just because those people might be racists doesn't mean they all go out and fucking murder asians/blacks and any foreigner they come into contact with.

Keggy said it in one of his posts

"This was a murder of a woman who happened to be a politician . To say or imply there was a political motivation at this stage is plainly wrong regardless of what's been reported. Just as wrong as the various MPs (Neil Coyle for example), news sources and members of both leave and remain camps who will now attempt to use Jo Cox's death to further their own arguments or gain political mileage"

Well firstly regarding the lying government. These are the fuckers who we'll be left with if we leave also. I don't agree with their tactics in recent days, no.

As for Britain First, they've been done for assault, vandalism, inciting racial hatred and harassment amongst other things. The leader is still on bail.

If you look on their site they're trying to organise a militia and openly invite people to join their fight clubs.

I also agree with what Keggy says too but I've tried to put across that even if it is, these groups like Brexit and Britain First are inciting people regardless whether this situation was linked.

Guess we'll have to wait and see but both groups have built their campaigns on lies and xenophobia.

Officemonkey - 17/6/2016 19:51

I think if you listen to again it clearly explains that people like Britain First and the Brexit campaign have whipped people up into this frenzy. Irrespective of whether this situation is linked or not the bloke is right in what he is saying. They're paying a dangerous game with people's emotions. Thus we're turning into a xenophobic little island.

From desperation to pathetic. Well done OM - a new low.

I really cannot believe anyone would try and link this terrible event with a 6 degrees of separation style argument to support your point of view. It's got nowt to do with brexit. It's about a sick lone nutter, a total loser, murdering an MP, a wife and a mother to 2 young children. Her family must be devastated. Show some class and dignity for their sake if not your own rather than seek profit from some obscure and tenuous point to support your political view.

The hysteria and self serving from both sides is both pathetic and repulsive.

The facts to what has happened have not been established.
The spin, manipulation and general fuckwittery by supposedly intelligent people is a unnerving snap shot of our society.
In the long term heaven help us.

As far as this tragic murder is concerned I will reserve judgement to the motivation.

Lessons should be learned from Bosnia and the like.

Om the likes of Cameron/Osborne will be first out the door if we leave, i think they are gone even if we stay because their campaign has been nothing but a fucking disgrace.

Put it this way if it were one of Osborne/Cameron/Gove/Ian Duncan Smith that had been killed by some nutter i bet there wouldn't be much grieving in the country, because they are all ***** unlike that poor woman who got murdered. she was a normal person she wasn't a multimillionaire like Cameron/Osborne are.

Even though she was on the side of remaining in the EU i have more respect for her than any of those ive mentioned because she did her job because she genuinely wanted to help people where Cameron/Osborne and the like are out for what they can get for themselves once their political careers are over.

Do you honestly think those ***** give a fuck about you or your family even though you will be voting to stay in the EU do they fuck the same with the likes of Gove/Ian Duncan Smith they don't give a fuck about the people who will be voting to leave, we are all just common scum to those posh rich bastards.

I'd like to see the two arse holes gone too but I suspect we'll then get Boris. Frying pan and fire come to mind.

Finn, if you watch that video and think the Brexit campaign and the likes of Britain First aren't trying to incite people then you've got your fingers in your ears. I've also quite clearly explained there may be no link at all but the modus operandi of the two campaigns I've mentioned are still the same.

There is no link as you put it and you are seeking political profit -predictably I may add - out of it. I hadn't even heard of Britain first before all this. He's a fucking nut. Just like the scum that killed Lee Rigby - nowt to do with Islam- just fucking nut jobs. Sadly the worlds full of them

There is no mo - recognising immigration is important and welcome and simply wanting to control it is a valid argument. Nowt to do with loons.

I'll second that. A growing economy requires immigration but we should be able to choose who we accept as immigrants. It's just common sense surely.

A lot of stuff we've mentioned is just opinions and I doubt we'll agree much anyway but going off the facts of 2016 Britain now, there's been massive change whether we agree to say it's an issue or not.

The older im getting, the more suspicious (and repetitive by stating it) ive gotten, in fact so much that it's as if it's been a big plan to get me there over many years.

Each and every major issue, I feel, has been planned well in advance with some hidden intention there that we haven't as yet worked out the motive. We say money, power or oil but it may be something greater than that.

Immigration has been said to benefit countries and it's also human nature to want to help people from wherever they may come from in life when they're in need but the numbers of Middle Easterners has increased ten-fold around here and even more elsewhere. The ones ive seen dont look like the frightened sort that have fled wars and god knows where they get their cash as they're the ones in the shops with the fullest trolleys. The ones with the least manners and persona that doesn't befit someone that is scarred by war as their confidence is bordering on arrogance or cheek.

Even then, for us as a country that is supposedly crippled by the sick, disabled and benefit claimants enough to cut billions off the budget, where is the cash coming from to entice the asylum seekers over here and more importantly, who or what has made this decision? and at what benefit to us?

If it's the EU deciding then that's a good enough reason to want out. It's nothing to do with racism or any other ism there may be, but the simple fact that the government is indirectly or directly making some people make decisions that at one point would have been against the normal mind set and this may have been a factor in the murder yesterday.

With services being cut all over the place and mental health being one of the hardest hit, it will beg the question.

The other factor is that if the war in Syria is having a domino effect around Europe and creating various tangents of problems on it's way then surely the right answer is to create peace back there.

Frankie asked the question about war and asked what it was good for. The answer was nothing. I reckon in the eyes of the politicians, they see it as good for many things including issues that we think have no link whatsoever.

billybobcat - 17/6/2016 17:09

Load of fucking shite the bloke was a fucking nutter end of story.If it were true every politician would have a bodyguard but they don't.

Would you say the same about the murderers of Lee Rigby BB?

A good politician got murdered yesterday on our streets.
Let's not make political points,that would be easy.
Just wish the bloke who did it would've turned the anger on himself & done the decent thing & shot himself.
But he was looking for infamy,they're coming out of the woodwork.
In Orlando,Paris,Syria.
Predominantly blokes with mental health issues.
I cried earlier but then took my Grandbairns for a walk in the woods & told em to look for the fox cubs nearby.

PieMag - 17/6/2016 22:39

billybobcat - 17/6/2016 17:09

Load of fucking shite the bloke was a fucking nutter end of story.If it were true every politician would have a bodyguard but they don't.

Would you say the same about the murderers of Lee Rigby BB?

Piemag they were also nutters who else in their right mind would go and cut someone's head off unless they were mad in the head.

I agree BB,and as far as I can recall they were both labelled as Islamic extremists by the media and very few objected to that.

Nutters or not they were motivated by extremist views.

Shouting “Britain first” or “Put Britain first” as you attack a defenseless person with a gun and a knife sounds extreme to me.

Whatever mechanism implanted such an extreme idea into this particular nutters head should to be openly debated in any society that considers itself civilized.

But not when its to gain some sort of point scoring by politicians especially when the referendum is on Thursday mate. if this bloke was a racist why attack a white woman, wasn't there an Asian woman with this poor MP when she was being attacked, i might be wrong but if its true surely if he was a Racist why not target her when he had the chance. are there no Asian MP's in that area he would have sooner gone for rather than that Jo Cox if he was as Racist as people say.

As Finn says the man was just a nutter and those nutters who killed Lee Rigby were they told to do what they did by Islam i very much doubt it they are just whack jobs.

PieMag - 18/6/2016 11:11

I agree BB,and as far as I can recall they were both labelled as Islamic extremists by the media and very few objected to that.

Nutters or not they were motivated by extremist views.

Shouting “Britain first” or “Put Britain first” as you attack a defenseless person with a gun and a knife sounds extreme to me.

Whatever mechanism implanted such an extreme idea into this particular nutters head should to be openly debated in any society that considers itself civilized.

We can blame media and the internet for this bit.

Drugs, drink, wars and guns have killed many people but I bet the media has indirectly or directly bumped off many more.