Crown Vs Markles | Page 7 | Vital Football

Crown Vs Markles

The implication here is that people with REAL mental health problems would have just done it (I've heard that many times before).
If that is what you meant to imply, this attitude doesn't just contribute to the problem, it is the problem.
Heavy subject.

But having been through the mental health first aid course, and having once been at a school that experienced a suicide a long time ago, I understand what Mao is saying.

The MHFA course will teach you that people who feel suicidal but don't really want to die (or don't always want to die) will tell you about it because they want help and want to be saved. These are "the people who talk about it). That doesn't mean they don't need close attention; they may attempt suicide because they want help, and any attempt runs the risk of succeeding.

People who are really determined to die keep their plans secret because they don't want to be stopped. This is scary. If any of you know someone who has been struggling (and the scary thing is that even this can be hidden) and who suddenly changes their behaviour, becomes more positive and seems like a massive weight is off their shoulders- be concerned. This can be the result of having made the decision, having planned it and a feeling of relief at not having to wrestle with it any more or worry about the future.

This is literally what I look out for every day in my job and what scares me the most.

Heavy subject.

But having been through the mental health first aid course, and having once been at a school that experienced a suicide a long time ago, I understand what Mao is saying.

The MHFA course will teach you that people who feel suicidal but don't really want to die (or don't always want to die) will tell you about it because they want help and want to be saved. These are "the people who talk about it). That doesn't mean they don't need close attention; they may attempt suicide because they want help, and any attempt runs the risk of succeeding.

People who are really determined to die keep their plans secret because they don't want to be stopped. This is scary. If any of you know someone who has been struggling (and the scary thing is that even this can be hidden) and who suddenly changes their behaviour, becomes more positive and seems like a massive weight is off their shoulders- be concerned. This can be the result of having made the decision, having planned it and a feeling of relief at not having to wrestle with it any more or worry about the future.

This is literally what I look out for every day in my job and what scares me the most.
Yes I didn't mean to sound aggressive about it. I do understand where Mao is coming from, of course, many many people talk about suicide like this, and it certainly isn't an easy topic.
My understanding is that no matter how correct Mao might be, the damage is done in expressing those views, not in holding them. When I said that the attitude is the problem, I wasn't trying to have a go at Mao specifically, but raise the more general point that people expressing these views can stop people from wanting to talk about it, and that is where huge problems can develop. Not being believed about their mental illness is a huge source of fear for depressed people and can definitely make them not want to risk getting help.

Yes I didn't mean to sound aggressive about it. I do understand where Mao is coming from, of course, many many people talk about suicide like this, and it certainly isn't an easy topic.
My understanding is that no matter how correct Mao might be, the damage is done in expressing those views, not in holding them. When I said that the attitude is the problem, I wasn't trying to have a go at Mao specifically, but raise the more general point that people expressing these views can stop people from wanting to talk about it, and that is where huge problems can develop. Not being believed about their mental illness is a huge source of fear for depressed people and can definitely make them not want to risk getting help.
You will be pleased to know that Generation Z is certainly far less repressed in talking through mental illness and seeking help; not that there is any real help available to them, but that is a different moan

You will be pleased to know that Generation Z is certainly far less repressed in talking through mental illness and seeking help; not that there is any real help available to them, but that is a different moan

I see there is concern that richer parents will be lobbying teachers aggressively, even threatening lawsuits and that poorer kids might not be judged as fairly.

I see there is concern that richer parents will be lobbying teachers aggressively, even threatening lawsuits and that poorer kids might not be judged as fairly.
Lawsuits are a massive, massive concern at the moment. A lot of schools will potentially design systems around limiting the scope for appeals and lawsuits.

As is the fact that we have two months before we have to be setting some form of exams and assessing the students for their entire future, and we have no technical guidance whatsoever on what we are actually allowed to do or use, nor on what the final assessment papers will look like

just have nothing?

Stephen Fry, David Attenborough, Briiiaaann Cox? Why not have someone intelligent or someone with merit rather than just someone who fell out their mum? Plus all the intelligent people who deserve it are libtard remoaners so that’ll annoy the gammon.

Far too many cabbages in positions of power and it will never change with our monarchy and the way our govt still works in an archaic way

As the great Rick Sachez said

" Well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing "

Stephen Fry, David Attenborough, Briiiaaann Cox? Why not have someone intelligent or someone with merit rather than just someone who fell out their mum? Plus all the intelligent people who deserve it are libtard remoaners so that’ll annoy the gammon.

Since there is no 'fair' or 'logical' method for choosing leaders having a heriditary system based on cultural history is as good a system as any other imo and better than some other systems.

Far too many cabbages in positions of power and it will never change with our monarchy and the way our govt still works in an archaic way

I disagree with that. If traditions are an idiot thing why are there so many and why do they persist and change over time?

Traditions are a manifestation and expression of cultural norms and values. Traditions are not natural science and as a result, applying such methods in the way he implies are unlikely to offer an useful answers.

If you want to see traditions, go and watch the World Cup next year.

Andrew is currently favourite at the bookies to be the RACIST.

Theres no doubt that the head nonce needs a break from the press glare, so it seems to meet they have them by the crown jewels

He voted remain

He said he did but he was livid with Parliament trying to stop it happening

100% He's a Strett
Made out he voted remain then when he wanted to win an argument and add some weight to it told us he is now for it

You believe anything that comes out PM mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well done
No really well done