Crown Vs Markles | Page 10 | Vital Football

Crown Vs Markles

Meghan Markle was visiting a primary school class.They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meaning.
The teacher asked Meghan if she would like to lead the discussion on the word "tragedy".
So the the attention seeking soap star asked the class for an example of a "tragedy".
One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills
him, that would be a 'tragedy'".
" No," said Meghan, "that would be an accident."
A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not," explained Meghan "That's what we would call a great loss."
The room went silent. No other children volunteered.
Meghan searched the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of tragedy?"
Finally, at the back of the room, a small boy raised his hand. In a quiet
voice he said: "If the aeroplane carrying you and your husband was
struck by a "friendly fire" missile and blown to smithereens, that
would be a tragedy.
"Fantastic!" exclaimed Meghan. "That's
right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
"Well," says the boy "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be a f*cking accident either.

Meghan Markle was visiting a primary school class.They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meaning.
The teacher asked Meghan if she would like to lead the discussion on the word "tragedy".
So the the attention seeking soap star asked the class for an example of a "tragedy".
One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills
him, that would be a 'tragedy'".
" No," said Meghan, "that would be an accident."
A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying fifty children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not," explained Meghan "That's what we would call a great loss."
The room went silent. No other children volunteered.
Meghan searched the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of tragedy?"
Finally, at the back of the room, a small boy raised his hand. In a quiet
voice he said: "If the aeroplane carrying you and your husband was
struck by a "friendly fire" missile and blown to smithereens, that
would be a tragedy.
"Fantastic!" exclaimed Meghan. "That's
right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
"Well," says the boy "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be a f*cking accident either.
Meghan is the new Yoko Ono.

Foreign woman spoiling everything by marrying our lad. Burn her!

Sure, she's an American actress so she's a bit precious. No reason why she shouldn't give her side of the story, though. And she said the queen was always kind to her.

Tabloids instantly turn it into Meghan v The Queen and the British public go into obedient zombie mode.

I love Kate went to that vigil last night & everyone is making a big deal about how she went without her press team, though it managed to make a few front pages, they’re a cynical bunch of opportunistic parasites.

Can you imagine the crap owd Megz would be getting if it was her that had gone rather than the pancake.

Megs attends banned event

Megs at violent protest

Megs at anti police rally

Etc etc etc

But no it’s lovely Kate.

Royal bashing again I see. Be proud of our monarchy, be proud to be British.
Aww those poor royals. I bet they feel super offended by all the bashing. I wonder if there's anything they can do to make themselves feel better about it. Except Prince Andrew, we all know what he does when he wants to feel better.

So you can't live abroad? Who told you this? Why would they lie?

I could yes but it’s nowhere near as easy. Also why should I leave? I didn’t vote to fuck the country up, plus we’re about to get rid of the monarchy so that’s a small positive.

I could yes but it’s nowhere near as easy. Also why should I leave? I didn’t vote to fuck the country up, plus we’re about to get rid of the monarchy so that’s a small positive.

It is easy. More British people manage this arduous task to live in Australia, than all EU countries combined.
I assumed you wanted to leave this 'rain soaked plague island', not sure what gave me that idea.

It is easy. More British people manage this arduous task to live in Australia, than all EU countries combined.
I assumed you wanted to leave this 'rain soaked plague island', not sure what gave me that idea.

Im getting to the point where i wanna leave this rain soaked island but think i might settle for just leaving rain soaked london!

I’m not going to a convict colony in the arse end of nowhere, with no history or culture, rubbish beer, all the animals are lethal and it takes a 2 day drive to get to somewhere else you also don’t really want to be.

Plus their politicians make Priti Patel & Boris Johnson look like the tolerant left

Plus they still have Elton, zombie the Greek, Toby jug, the corpse bride, Christopher Walken, the prinonce, the mad haters, avocado head, the pancake, the boring ones & all the other hangers on as well.

I’m not going to a convict colony in the arse end of nowhere, with no history or culture, rubbish beer, all the animals are lethal and it takes a 2 day drive to get to somewhere else you also don’t really want to be.

Plus their politicians make Priti Patel & Boris Johnson look like the tolerant left

Plus they still have Elton, zombie the Greek, Toby jug, the corpse bride, Christopher Walken, the prinonce, the mad haters, avocado head, the pancake, the boring ones & all the other hangers on as well.

Apart from all that though it's quite a nice life style and the sun shines some days too.

:whist:

sounds like bliss to me I admit. ironically i cant afford to live there nowadays, the cheek of that is a shit