Crown Vs Markles | Vital Football

Crown Vs Markles

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Come on then, since footie is depressing and lockdown still in effect might as well have the vital take on all this.

Personally im finding it hard to care as it seems spoiled rich people moaning at other spoiled rich people.

However, in an effort to engage- think markle probably has been subject to racism, not like Philip ever hid his nasty side. Having said that the media loved her until her diva behaviour came out and the suing of the same media they rely on to make money.

Overall i feel sorry for her Maj who seems to have tried to keep everyone happy and once again has been let down by the family.

Its all perfectly timed so nothing they will say could prejudice the court case that just happened.
I don't believe a word coming from any of them and I don't give a monkeys about it.
There seems to be some kind of personal war going on so all of them are unreliable sources imo.

I have deliberately not read a word about this, have not watched anything about it and do not see it as worth having an opinion about. Families?

I have deliberately not read a word about this, have not watched anything about it and do not see it as worth having an opinion about. Families?

Fook me where have you been today, all ive fooking listened to or seen all day is crown vs markle. Tbh i think families sums it up but i guess the media have to make a coin or two. *****

8C2628DC-C440-433B-B692-19D675EF4A48.jpegThe main question about the royal family has to be what the hell is up with Prince Charles fingers