#COVID19 | Page 348 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Far be it from me to defend Corbyn, but if Sean McBride is the best you can come up with you are really are talking out of your arse.

Maybe, just maybe, there will come a day when you bother to check the validity of what you post; I certainly would not offer odds on it.

Plays for Derry.

I think you are looking at an old photograph.

When you say "Tweedy" I presume you mean Evan Tweed; he left the Club last year.

There are 25 players listed as registered for the current season which restarts soon; no McBride or Tweed(y) are on the list.

I think you are looking at an old photograph.

When you say "Tweedy" I presume you mean Evan Tweed; he left the Club last year.

There are 25 players listed as registered for the current season which restarts soon; no McBride or Tweed(y) are on the list.

Thats the difference between you and me. I rely on experience and memory where as you mainly rely on the internet, with all its distortions. McBride, Tweed and McNamee all played for ROI. U19’s when at Derry. Thanks for update.

Thats the difference between you and me. I rely on experience and memory where as you mainly rely on the internet, with all its distortions. McBride, Tweed and McNamee all played for ROI. U19’s when at Derry. Thanks for update.

In addition to your wealth of experience and razor sharp memory, you missed out tradition; a tradition for being wrong, time after time.

The photograph you allude to dates back to 2017

Tweed now plays for Institute having never kicked a ball for the first team at Derry.

McBride has not played for the first team and McNamee played last season but not this.

In addition to relying on the internet, I do watch a good few League of Ireland games on EIR Sport; I have a lot of good friends still involved with the League and like to keep a look out to see how they are doing.

In addition to your wealth of experience and razor sharp memory, you missed out tradition; a tradition for being wrong, time after time.

The photograph you allude to dates back to 2017

Tweed now plays for Institute having never kicked a ball for the first team at Derry.

McBride has not played for the first team and McNamee played last season but not this.

In addition to relying on the internet, I do watch a good few League of Ireland games on EIR Sport; I have a lot of good friends still involved with the League and like to keep a look out to see how they are doing.

So you admit McBride was on Derry FC books. So I am correct. Once again. You Toff’s just don’t like to be challenged do you.

Polly and mao, please don't stop now, I'm learning all the time and enjoying it.

Plus my favourite niece lives in Cork, her daughter is staying with us for a longish while and I'm learning nonstop.

Polly and mao, please don't stop now, I'm learning all the time and enjoying it.

Plus my favourite niece lives in Cork, her daughter is staying with us for a longish while and I'm learning nonstop.

Cork is where the British used to ship the malcontents out to Australia.

Lovely place to visit; the locals are very friendly, decent nightlife and some tremendous restaurants.

The West County coast line is stunning; From Kinsale Head (Great Golf Course there) to Clonakilty round through Skibereen and on to Bantry.

Let me explain. My humour is sometimes missed. These set of comments was triggered by a reference to Corbyn. I could of responded by a sort comment such as he is history or some other reference to the great hope being no more. Instead, being a football Thread I referenced Seán McBride the great hope at Derry. He was the great hope in that he burst on to the scene with McNamee, Tweed and McBride as young internationals. McBride got the great hope label because of his namesake in IRA but also because of the recent death of Derry capt Ryan McBride. Ryan McBride had a cult status. Think Psycho and Forest or Bobby Moore at West Ham. He died suddenly (I think car crash). Sean McBide failed to move on, much like many young men And disappeared from football. Like Corbyn will.

The reference to toffs, is in response to your post of being in Guinness tent at Cheltenham In March and yesterday David Baddiel commenting on horse racing returning on 1st June. The sport of toffs and they look after their own? I have no idea if you are a toff or not. Can I add that I think your football knowledge is legendary much like that Alexander guy on Pointless. Which it is. His answers don’t count though because he went to school With Cummings. Cumming’s father in law owns a race horse.