#COVID19 | Page 1342 | Vital Football

#COVID19

caught up with those leadrship debates this morning.oh dear.People cant give starmer shitfor being a wet fish with these in opposition. bilionaire sunak wants the poor to be poorer, he says we need investment but also says we cant borrow money so hes upside down from the start.

the others despite being on the same party all have different ideas about how we fix things yet i didnt hear hardly a thing about where/how etc. A complete flop..

id say sunak is the right winger and would be more of the same shit. Altho i dont like Truss, i also thought i wouldnt want her biting away at my ankles and she has a bit of spunk about her..just not in the direction id like., i.e tax breaks for the big corporates etc. The penny woman, just reminds me of May so fell asleep when she was talking. The other guy ,alto talking sense about how poor its been and we need a total change didnt really seem to have any ideas to put forward.

The token black candidate, had hope for her but came across far more tory than i expected.

its a no no no no no from me

Why don’t these ***** reintroduce free tests they must have millions left, unless they’re going on the bonfire with all the fucking useless PPE.

I guess the chairman of Boots being in the Bullingdon club with Boris means they’ll never be free again

Why don’t these ***** reintroduce free tests they must have millions left, unless they’re going on the bonfire with all the fucking useless PPE.

I guess the chairman of Boots being in the Bullingdon club with Boris means they’ll never be free again
i didnt know you had to pay,just thought an option for travel etc. Are they like simple PH test strips?

Free. lol