#COVID19 | Page 1340 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Errm civil war in the USA is as likely now, as it was under Trump.
The right and left over there hate each other worse than here.
Under Biden, the economy is garbage and ethnic minorities are much worse off.
So please don't tell me, Trump was the only cause.

The 70's are not irrelevent at all.
The left and the Unions, did everything they could to displace a Conservative government and did so. (The irony being, it was Heath and his lies that dragged the UK into a common market, then kept them there with a referendum based on more lies).
What followed next was farcical. Callaghans government, was drowned with Union interference and Thatcher walked in.
So the working class put Thatcher on a throne by being left wing idiots.
Folks haven't forgotten and it still lurks in the opposition.
Corbyn nearly got it back, backed by the Unions.
So think this is bad? It HAS BEEN WORSE, BY A LONG WAY under Callaghan and Thatcher.

We weren't called the "sick man of Europe" for nothing and that was inside your precious Europe.

Irrelevant as we had nationalised industry which Thatcher sold off to whichever Tory donor would offer money, the unions were stronger & there was actually industry before thatcher shut it all down through spite & political motivation, rather than either managing its decline or actually trying to modernise (which the unions would’ve fought I’m sure but it would’ve been better for everyone l)

That again is not really an issue that helps with all the problems of today, which are caused by the butcher & his gang of ***** on every major issue, dithering, denying, lying or ignoring it until it’s too late, making the wrong decision , then dithering, denying, lying or ignoring it until it’s too late then making a u turn when it’s too late & probably the wrong decision then the next crisis that’s been obvious for ages & rinse repeat.

Irrelevant as we had nationalised industry which Thatcher sold off to whichever Tory donor would offer money, the unions were stronger & there was actually industry before thatcher shut it all down through spite & political motivation, rather than either managing its decline or actually trying to modernise (which the unions would’ve fought I’m sure but it would’ve been better for everyone l)

That again is not really an issue that helps with all the problems of today, which are caused by the butcher & his gang of ***** on every major issue, dithering, denying, lying or ignoring it until it’s too late, making the wrong decision , then dithering, denying, lying or ignoring it until it’s too late then making a u turn when it’s too late & probably the wrong decision then the next crisis that’s been obvious for ages & rinse repeat.

Jesus wept Woanz. THATCHER CAME TO POWER IN 1979.
What the foook happened to British industry before her?

We had a Tory then Labour government. Both ruined by unions, with a frenzy of strikes and industrial stoppages. The Unions murdered the car industry. Are you aware of that?

Its obvious you want this Tory government out. No problems from me.
But if you think what comes next is going to be any better, you are deluding yourself.

I'll predict it for you. Cost of living has shot up. Many many reasons.
Labour gets into power, and the Unions will be back demanding massive pay demands. We are currently seeing it with the Transport Unions.

The Miners shut the country down in the 70'S, this time it will come from many angles, but transport will be the mainstay.

I don't know how old you are Woanz, but brace yourself sunshine. It's going to get a lot worse.

Jesus wept Woanz. THATCHER CAME TO POWER IN 1979.
What the foook happened to British industry before her?

We had a Tory then Labour government. Both ruined by unions, with a frenzy of strikes and industrial stoppages. The Unions murdered the car industry. Are you aware of that?

Its obvious you want this Tory government out. No problems from me.
But if you think what comes next is going to be any better, you are deluding yourself.

I'll predict it for you. Cost of living has shot up. Many many reasons.
Labour gets into power, and the Unions will be back demanding massive pay demands. We are currently seeing it with the Transport Unions.

The Miners shut the country down in the 70'S, this time it will come from many angles, but transport will be the mainstay.

I don't know how old you are Woanz, but brace yourself sunshine. It's going to get a lot worse.

You are talking about a world before the internet it’s ridiculous the unions have no power anymore transport union strike won’t make a blind bit of difference it’s the Eastern European lorry drivers we miss we’re missing them already. I’m sure in your boomer fantasy daily mail panic room this all seems real but the problems are now & you & your government caused them

You are talking about a world before the internet it’s ridiculous the unions have no power anymore transport union strike won’t make a blind bit of difference it’s the Eastern European lorry drivers we miss we’re missing them already. I’m sure in your boomer fantasy daily mail panic room this all seems real but the problems are now & you & your government caused them
Eh? so the lack of internet destroyed the UK car industry?
This country works on services in many forms. A transport strike could be devestating to the economy. We are not just talking a few buses here.

Don't start about your european drivers either. Any of them can work here with a VISA, its easy.
ITS MONEY and seeing as the east european wages are catching ours up, they'd sooner be at home. The French/Germans/Italians have all had the same thing.
Seeing as we destroyed the training and wages structure in this country, by allowing it. You and your mates are responsible.
Every day/week/month/year after that DEMOCRATIC vote was delayed, stopped action being taken.

You ought to lift your head out the Guardian and Morning star once in a while.
You are supposed to be working class, yet aided and abetted cheap labour.

You didn't say how old you was either. I'm 57 soon, I've seen quite a few governments.
The conclusion being, we haven't had a good one in a long time.

Eh? so the lack of internet destroyed the UK car industry?
This country works on services in many forms. A transport strike could be devestating to the economy. We are not just talking a few buses here.

Don't start about your european drivers either. Any of them can work here with a VISA, its easy.
ITS MONEY and seeing as the east european wages are catching ours up, they'd sooner be at home. The French/Germans/Italians have all had the same thing.
Seeing as we destroyed the training and wages structure in this country, by allowing it. You and your mates are responsible.
Every day/week/month/year after that DEMOCRATIC vote was delayed, stopped action being taken.

You ought to lift your head out the Guardian and Morning star once in a while.
You are supposed to be working class, yet aided and abetted cheap labour.

You didn't say how old you was either. I'm 57 soon, I've seen quite a few governments.
The conclusion being, we haven't had a good one in a long time.

im too crippled by alcohol to continue this, this evening so I will reply but not this evening. Have a good one chap.

I agree especially during and immediately after a completely new and largely untreatable deadly disease has been imported into the country.
So you don’t believe any avoidable mistakes were made then?

Any thoughts on why the enquiry is being blocked…?

Last edited:
So you don’t believe any avoidable mistakes were made then?

Any thoughts on why the enquiry is being blocked…?
Of course mistakes were made,are you saying that it was possible not to make any given the situation facing this or any government for that matter? Arse covering was always going to happen, that is why an enquiry may or not be being blocked.