#COVID19 | Page 1344 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I guess albeit an elitist white male version. Dont forget in the 19th century it was as much about influence and prestige as it was about anything else. Even cadbury was about productivity and god. It wasnt until the 20th century that it became a bit more than that- and even then it was as much due to the realisation that an unhealthy working class made poor quality soldiers.
shame they dont realise that now,except now it seems they are mentally ill before they work :)

how much did track & trace make for Tory donors, I mean cost tax payers again duck?

when are the lies about Boris nearly dying from Covid also going to be properly scrutinised, as well as a proper enquiry into the mistakes the Tories consistently made so that everyone can learn from mistakes when this happens again.

Also when are anti vaxers going to show us figures of how we are all dead, autistic or controlled by Bill Gates?

how much did track & trace make for Tory donors, I mean cost tax payers again duck?

when are the lies about Boris nearly dying from Covid also going to be properly scrutinised, as well as a proper enquiry into the mistakes the Tories consistently made so that everyone can learn from mistakes when this happens again.

Also when are anti vaxers going to show us figures of how we are all dead, autistic or controlled by Bill Gates?

Very flat-earth of you believing conspiracy theories about the PM.

its a bit strange cos i did actually get that vibe at the time. Didnt it happen with Trump too?

its a bit strange cos i did actually get that vibe at the time. Didnt it happen with Trump too?

no Trump drank bleach & took horse dewormer & was fine after 20 minutes, better than fine in fact, it was brilliant probably the best recovery you’ve ever seen, not that he’ll get credit.

no Trump drank bleach & took horse dewormer & was fine after 20 minutes, better than fine in fact, it was brilliant probably the best recovery you’ve ever seen, not that he’ll get credit.
maybe he had forests medical team ;)

Probably at the same time as multiple vaxxers show us the figures of how many non vaccinated or non multi vaccinated died. Take a look at Vaers if you can stomach it

Probably at the same time as multiple vaxxers show us the figures of how many non vaccinated or non multi vaccinated died. Take a look at Vaers if you can stomach it

Done your own research have you chap? Should you be moving onto the theory that solar panels that are going to be put on to many British houses soon are all a conspiracy to make everyone trans or woke. You could just stick the classics like how these new moon missions are to plant evidence on the moon before commercial flights get there.

Done your own research have you chap? Should you be moving onto the theory that solar panels that are going to be put on to many British houses soon are all a conspiracy to make everyone trans or woke. You could just stick the classics like how these new moon missions are to plant evidence on the moon before commercial flights get there.

Whatever dude. VAERS

I thought the new moon missions were to make frogs horny for their own sex......

I thought the new moon missions were to make frogs horny for their own sex......

yeah but we in this country have found a way of defeating the one world governments plans to turn the fricking frogs gay & that is by releasing enough raw sewage into our rivers & coastline.

it’s a fantastic time for truth, freedom & democracy.