Coronavirus | Page 593 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

My youngest son had his lateral flow test at school today before they return on Monday. He's tested positive despite not going out anywhere for weeks. Now getting another one done at our proper testing centre to find out if it's a false result.

Be interesting the result of the proper one. I do fear an over-reliance on the unreliable lateral flow tests.

He was born in small Heath so it is his local club to be fair to him. Dare I say it, he seems a good guy... I had no idea he was from Brum, doesn’t sound like it.

Yup, he's always hid the twang well but he's a good actor so no surprise there. Always struck me as a decent chap as well, and doesn't seem up himself like others - despite the massive success he's had.

I'm sure he won't be missed.

Had my jab today. Roll on 3 weeks time when the antibodies have kicked in.

I used to like the Stone Roses and even Brown's Music of the Spheres. I don't think I'd cross the road to listen to him these days. I'm surprised that he could still headline a festival.

The Oxford one. How are you feeling today?

Still aching, arm less sore, so I would imagine it will have settled by tomorrow.

Hopefully you are fit and well with it, fingers crossed. It is nothing major anyway, just a minor inconvenience really!

Last edited: