Coronavirus | Page 591 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

It’s about being sensible now, everyone is seeing family so at least do it sensibly. Going down the park with ten mates or groups of family though should be stopped, surely the police should be breaking that up.

No, it really isn't, it is about following the rules, as it has always been, if not, more people will die.

We have booked Mrs JPA's vaccination for next week. It is at Stoneleigh Park about 15 miles away. I had mine at Stratford Hospital, about 300 yards away from our house. Strange.

I watched our local news tonight and was staggered at the amount of people who broke the rules yesterday. They showed videos of parks full in Leeds with the areas gridlocked by cars, meaning they were obviously not local.

If I was Boris, I would add an extra week to the lockdown every time it happens to get the message across.

When was the last time you saw your folks JF?

They are in my bubble. They need shopping done for them and so on. Remember, I live and work on my own.

But friends, other family, in fact anyone... not at all through lockdown, that includes my 2 week quarantine after my very nasty and painful operation, only person I saw at that time was a nurse I was allowed to go and visit at the local doctors due to a scar infection (which could have become very problematic)

Okay, given my old man got his letter to book a vaccine today, (and I was going to see if he could get my jab and then me follow with his) I thought I'd try the booking service tonight

It's a surprisingly easy process in fairness, although I did object to being slightly aggressively told I had missed my first appointment and now needed to rebook an appointment I'd never booked.

Never mind. Maybe they let Rees-Mogg tinker with the text whilst nanny was sponging him off.

Apparently my nearest option is Great Barr, followed by Villa Park.

Me thinks I'll just ring the GP and see if they have a 'no show list' so nothing is wasted. Unless, of course, I can convince the old man to 'brave' VP as a Bluenose :lol:

I just feel like were headed back to square one.
With the good weather around the corner we all know whats coming dont we??
Beaches rammed and loads of garden parties. Which in turn, with the help of new variants will push lockdown back further. Then all of a sudden were into winter again and we repeat.
I cant see an end to this. I really cant.
Not helped by ridiculous blubbering mixed messages, mixed rules, mis information, conspiracy theories and people (too many people) being selfish pricks