Coronavirus | Page 595 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Anyone I know can't wait to get it. I think everyone is sick of the lockdowns and just wants to get back to normal life now.

Same here. The only person who I knew was worried about it is now having it.

i talked them through their worries (anti vaccine stuff they have heard) In a polite appropriate way and they changed there minds! Job done

The way to go with people who are against it is to find our why, discuss there fears and treat them respectful.

Treat them like they are stupid or the like and you won't get anywhere.

What we want them to do we can usually get if they are treated with respect

I have done that on social media too, in the comments on the news media posts. I try not to be disrespectful on there either as it doesn't help the course. I don't bother replying to some as it's not worth the energy

Anyone I know can't wait to get it. I think everyone is sick of the lockdowns and just wants to get back to normal life now.
That's the same with all the people I know but we have , so many thick I'll do as I like selfish feckers here who believe the nonsense they read on Twitter and Facebook etc. Do they exist in umpa lumpa

That's the same with all the people I know but we have , so many thick I'll do as I like selfish feckers here who believe the nonsense they read on Twitter and Facebook etc. Do they exist in umpa lumpa

Maybe. Muslims believe that the devil is out there actively trying to mess with you. That tends to lend itself to conspiracy theories (the Jews are always the centre of them).

I've no time for them and I'm a lot more direct than the average Asian (typical arrogant westerner) so anyone who knows me knows not to bring up that nonsense with me.

It's possible that the conspiracy theories are much more commonly believed here but just nobody wants to mention them in front of me.

I know a few people my age or thereabouts who have had the jab now. I haven't heard a thing , not even sure I am in the system so seldom I go to the doctors.

I know a few people my age or thereabouts who have had the jab now. I haven't heard a thing , not even sure I am in the system so seldom I go to the doctors.
The strange situation seems to vary depending on where you live, . Maybe worth a look on the site to see if you can book one yourself

Last updated on Saturday 6 March 2021 at 4:00pm

1615049362061.png

10 898 in hospital - 1542 on ventilators

124 419 died within 28 days - 140 062 with covid on the death certificate.

My folks from a rural part of the Midlands haven't heard anything, my other half’s folks from West London have both had their first jabs, all four around the same age.

I thought the Midlands was leading the charge at one point so I can only assume it’s tailed off.

Redditch is in the top 20 list for area of concern.

As Public Health told me on Monday during the weekly briefing call, the main factor driving Redditch’s high infection rate is the make-up of our local economy.

We have a higher proportion of businesses in Redditch which have been allowed to continue operating throughout the pandemic, and therefore we have more residents of working age still going to work each day

https://redditchstandard.co.uk/news...we-need-to-get-covid-19-infection-rates-down/