Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 141 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

"L'Elite d'Mondial à Davos" Euronews headline on the ticker yesterday. Since they now use the word "Elite" I have the right to without prejudism.

The WEF in Davos this week is a very select group mostly representing the wealthiest 1% who will get together to discuss the World's future. Given the evidence points to the 1% having been the greatest benefactors financially of world events over the last 15 or more years, this is harmful to equality. Meeting all the definitions for a conspiracy.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/pres...l-further-behind-according-to-new-cbo-report/

Conspiracy of the Elite. - EXISTS

Edit: The attendees should have good snow and uncrowded pistes too. Can't get there as a private citizen atm.

"L'Elite d'Mondial à Davos" Euronews headline on the ticker yesterday. Since they now use the word "Elite" I have the right to without prejudism.

The WEF in Davos this week is a very select group mostly representing the wealthiest 1% who will get together to discuss the World's future. Given the evidence points to the 1% having been the greatest benefactors financially of world events over the last 15 or more years, this is harmful to equality. Meeting all the definitions for a conspiracy.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/pres...l-further-behind-according-to-new-cbo-report/

Conspiracy of the Elite. - EXISTS

Edit: The attendees should have good snow and uncrowded pistes too. Can't get there as a private citizen atm.
More unelected people telling us what to do and how to do it. That will no doubt somehow make them richer.

The great reset is not a conspiracy. Go onto the WEF website where they state....

'you will own nothing but be happy'

More unelected people telling us what to do and how to do it. That will no doubt somehow make them richer.

The great reset is not a conspiracy. Go onto the WEF website where they state....

'you will own nothing but be happy'

We'll all be living in pods eating bugs.

It's funny how people think it's all nonsense, and then there was a programme on a few weeks ago about the "edible insect industry" which will be huge by 2030.

But, hey, it's all in the name of climate change innit.

There is, I have to say, something interesting going on. If you just look at the UK for instance the share of income accruing to the top 10% has increased dramatically over time whilst median real incomes are falling. Wealth has also exploded among the top decile/ fractiles of earners due to asset price rises, which prices out 'normal' people from buying homes and other assets. The UK also has one of the highest gini coefficients in the developed world as well.

This haves and have nots sort of society may have started by accident but it's maintenance is by design. These sorts of societies can only become increasingly unstable, IMO we're already seeing the consequences of this with recent election victories and referendum results.

Now I'm not saying any of the current theories are true. I just think everything that has been going on the last couple of years is very strange and my gut feeling is telling me this can't all be a coincidence. It just can't.

Not sure how much longer we will be allowed cars or to fly on planes. Who knows. But the screws seem to be turning don't they.

Not sure how much longer we will be allowed cars or to fly on planes. Who knows. But the screws seem to be turning don't they.

I cannot travel on a plane to the US to see my own family because I have chosen to not be vaccinated. So it's already true in some ways.

Was careful to meet the definition of conspiracy in my WEF post but for me "Group Think" is probably more accurate for what is happening generally, and anyone who doesn't buy into what the group thinks needs to or will be shut out.

I cannot travel on a plane to the US to see my own family because I have chosen to not be vaccinated. So it's already true in some ways.

Was careful to meet the definition of conspiracy in my WEF post but for me "Group Think" is probably more accurate for what is happening generally, and anyone who doesn't buy into what the group thinks needs to or will be shut out.

Speaking of group think, what was this "Build Back Better" shite all about? I saw a compilation of pretty much every major world leader using the phrase, and it's downright creepy.

Of course, if build back better means transferring wealth to the already filthy rich, and making the divide even bigger, then great success!

Speaking of group think, what was this "Build Back Better" shite all about? I saw a compilation of pretty much every major world leader using the phrase, and it's downright creepy.

Of course, if build back better means transferring wealth to the already filthy rich, and making the divide even bigger, then great success!
Yes. That's one thing that's just dam fucking weird.
If they don't want us to think something sinister is going on they are not doing a very good job of covering it up.

But there's so many things such as the above. As a one off you may say.... Maybe all world leaders agreed that would be the inspirational Moto.

But this is just one of soooo many things that don't make sense and blatant lies and that just doesn't add up at all.

There's been way too much bollocks for all this to be just one of those things.

This thread is getting interesting again.

When is everyone going to stop pussy footing around and just call a spade a spade?

Not sure how much longer we will be allowed cars or to fly on planes.
My son was telling me that a pilot scheme is to take place in Oxford next year that will allow you to travel outside of your area by , I think , thirty miles, on one hundred days a year. After that you must pay if you exceed that allowance. Can't find anything about it. Anyone else heard this.

This thread is getting interesting again.

When is everyone going to stop pussy footing around and just call a spade a spade?
The only issue here is I don't know what the spade is.

All I know is that it's all strange as fuck with way too much going on at the same time and way too many 'coincidences' and the lies will get found out.

Like a few weeks ago phizer admitted that the Jabs were never ever tested to see if they stop transmission.
So the vaccine passports were so we could make sure everyone in venues was jabbed to stop transmission. Errrrrm.

That's just an example relating to covid.

It will all come out eventually I just have no idea what the end game is.

My son was telling me that a pilot scheme is to take place in Oxford next year that will allow you to travel outside of your area by , I think , thirty miles, on one hundred days a year. After that you must pay if you exceed that allowance. Can't find anything about it. Anyone else heard this.
Yeah I've heard about that on podcasts. Also apparently what's coming. I will have to try and find some sources.
Flying will 'apparently' go on a credit score system of some kind.
Off the top of my head some country like Switzerland or maybe Norway are already in talks for pricing people out of owning their homes. Government's will enforce if your house does not meet climate change regulations then the house cannot be sold.... Etc.

Again.. these are just theories people I've never heard of are spouting. But not out of realms of possibility knowing how the last 3 years has gone.

Yeah I've heard about that on podcasts. Also apparently what's coming. I will have to try and find some sources.
Flying will 'apparently' go on a credit score system of some kind.
Off the top of my head some country like Switzerland or maybe Norway are already in talks for pricing people out of owning their homes. Government's will enforce if your house does not meet climate change regulations then the house cannot be sold.... Etc.

Again.. these are just theories people I've never heard of are spouting. But not out of realms of possibility knowing how the last 3 years has gone.
Yes, this was on a podcast. Such has been the hostility to the proposal Oxford council has had to issue the following.
https://www.oxford.gov.uk/news/arti...ford_city_council_on_oxford_s_traffic_filters

Yeah, heard that, I think it was in their local paper.

I think they had to clarify it was a "traffic plan" instead.

Yeah, heard that, I think it was in their local paper.

I think they had to clarify it was a "traffic plan" instead.
Made me chuckle. Oxford council release a statement. And the first paragraph is very calming. I thought, thank god. It's fake news.

Then they did a questions and answers section and basically just confirmed all the 'rumours' were actually true. Just with a positive spin on it.

Made me chuckle. Oxford council release a statement. And the first paragraph is very calming. I thought, thank god. It's fake news.

Then they did a questions and answers section and basically just confirmed all the 'rumours' were actually true. Just with a positive spin on it.

I will remember this method of delivering a message. When all these "plans" don't work to fix the environment it might be needed again.

Interesting about Switzerland, don't know anything as I rent here but something like that would affect the smaller rural cantons more who usually vote against Bern, Geneva, and Zurich in the referendums.

Switzerland, where the highest home ownership rates are 58% and 54% respectively in the rural cantons of Appenzell Inner Rhodes and Valais. In the economically strong cantons of Basel City and Geneva, homeowners only account for 15% and 18% of the population respectively

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/business/wealthy-switzerland-is-a-country-of-tenants/47855314

Would say that Valais is not "poor" by any stretch of the imagination, it has a different economic model than Geneva. I pay more taxes here than I would there and will bet all of them that I see more homeless in Geneva than I would in both Appenzell and Valais combined. :grinning: