COBRA | Page 5 | Vital Football

COBRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It rather depends on the narrative that you're trying to project -

Out of 20,338 people tested in the UK, 20,175 were confirmed negative.

i.e. less than 1% of GB test subjects gave a positive test result.

(BBC News)

So 99% had a bit of a cough??

So 99% had a bit of a cough??

No the vast majority would have been people in direct contact with those who were confirmed to have the virus who had developed the symptoms, almost all of whom would have returned from somewhere where the virus was known to be present. At least some (if not most) wouldn't be demonstrating any symptoms at all and wouldn't have the disease. That's how the containment policy has been implemented to try (and it has failed) to prevent "community spread".

It doesn't really matter any more, the disease has now spread to the point where people have caught it and they don't know where from, it's just going to go through the normal process of viral propagation through a community depending on it's virulence and infection severity.

Reckon today might the last home game not played behind closed doors for a while.
Not sure why people are stock piling toilet roll for a respiratory illness? The Aussies do it so people here do it!

Reckon today might the last home game not played behind closed doors for a while.
Not sure why people are stock piling toilet roll for a respiratory illness? The Aussies do it so people here do it!
I wondered the same. Does everyone have an amazing toilet paper recipe that I'm unaware of?

I have to say I wondered the same, another two weeks until Coventry at home. A lot of changes could of been implemented by then. Surely this could financially destroy some of the clubs already struggling from the Championship down if the games are played behind closed doors.

I have to say I wondered the same, another two weeks until Coventry at home. A lot of changes could of been implemented by then. Surely this could financially destroy some of the clubs already struggling from the Championship down if the games are played behind closed doors.
Perhaps we could all still watch the game via I-Follow, that is if there's enough capacity for the Server to allow many thousands more to use it. Not just Lincoln fans but I-Follow will have people from all clubs switching to use it.

New cases per day could easily be into 4 figures in 2 weeks time and rising quickly day by day.
Given Italy has already ordered sporting events to be crowdless, we can certainly expect the same here in due course.
It's all about which comes first, working mass-produced vaccine or widespread infection.
The latter looking to win easily at the moment.

Perhaps we could all still watch the game via I-Follow, that is if there's enough capacity for the Server to allow many thousands more to use it. Not just Lincoln fans but I-Follow will have people from all clubs switching to use it.

I thought that the I-follow would come in, in these circumstances but I never even considered the capacity it has, one for the younger I.T. wizz kids to comment on.

For home games maybe iFollow could be offered to season ticket holders at a reduced price?
The money from season ticket sales will help us until things calm down.

For home games maybe iFollow could be offered to season ticket holders at a reduced price?
The money from season ticket sales will help us until things calm down.

Surely, it should be free for ST holders in that case as they have already paid for the game? Or else ST will be paying for the same product twice.

Surely clubs outside the Premiership would prefer the season to be delayed, even if it impacts into next season, rather than playing behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.