Cladwell XI v Tinkermans XVI | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cladwell XI v Tinkermans XVI

0-2.....Cladwell will be skrikin again
He has nothing to skrike about this game, his team are all huff and puff, they caused us issues but I honestly felt we were comfortable, as I have said all game if we had not given the ball away so much they would not have had a sniff.

It's interesting to hear how much impact Yanic is having. His pace and dribbling ability were so good for us it's really hard to understand how since he left us he's struggled to really make an impression anywhere he's been.
He is ever so frustrating king, must be a manager's nightmare, anyone who hadn't seen him before in that first half would have said this fellow is far too good for this level, then he runs down a blind alley or fluffs his shot, second half I thought he looked buggered and not interested.
I think he will still have an odd game that he will be unplayable but sadly many more of the displays I have seen today.
Despite the anger towards him when he left, looking back, and his career seems to bear out my thoughts, I think we were damned lucky to both buy him at the start of his purple patch and did a great piece of business to get the fee we did for him.

Thanks for letting me know Frank.

The reason I chose to mention the team only having one change from last Saturday was that the midweek team selection, by consensus on here, was a mistake and I thought it would be better to compare the team today with the better selection.

Although I realise that that wouldn't suit your agenda.
Spot on happy clapper, it doesnt suit my agenda, that idiot changed the team against Charlton cocked it right up then changed it back again in a cup match.

By missing out the Charlton game in midweek you seem to be condoning Maloneys actions and happy clapping to to the next round of the FA Cup.

Spot on happy clapper, it doesnt suit my agenda, that idiot changed the team against Charlton cocked it right up then changed it back again in a cup match.

By missing out the Charlton game in midweek you seem to be condoning Maloneys actions and happy clapping to to the next round of the FA Cup.
Is there a well done in your make up?

Good win n seemed on paper to be the right starting 11 ( I'll steer clear of SM's last team change as it's been done to death). The little info I got on the game sounded much like our last game against these men with the bulk of possession with them.....cheers St CM for the half time update & the odd 2nd half updates btw 👍.
Sounds like our 1st goal was similar to our last meeting in that it was against the run of play but I'll take that in every game if we go on to win those games.
Hopefully this gives the team a good lift & it shows on the pitch at the DW against Peterborough on Tuesday...

That idiot you refer to has accumulated nearly one and a half points a game and if that continues to the end of the season we would probably finish on +60.

Not a bad effort for a manager that you class as an idiot. It does make you wonder if you have got that the right way round.