Cladwell XI v Tinkermans XVI | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cladwell XI v Tinkermans XVI

Listening on Latics player, so only going off what our commentators are reporting.

Sounds like Exeter are on top but lacking cutting edge. Yanic apparently causing us plenty of issues.

We having the odd moment but our front 3 aren't able to get on the ball very much and we're missing a physical presence to try and hold the ball up.

Sounds like neither side done enough to earn the lead and neither keeper been that busy.

Listening on Latics player, so only going off what our commentators are reporting.

Sounds like Exeter are well on top but lacking cutting edge. Yanic apparently causing us plenty of issues.

We having the odd moment but our front 3 aren't able to get on the ball very much and we're missing a physical presence to try and hold the ball up.

Sounds like neither side done enough to earn the lead and neither keeper been that busy.
Have you got an audio pass KDZ my video pass wont work

We have looked better at times against these men than two weeks ago, they are pretty much the same, they get it forward alot quicker than us and will run with the ball, but once again we have defended well when needed to, I just think they are poor up front, they create half chances and are shit when they get full on chances.
Hope that continues in the second half, we actually look good when we have managed to keep hold of the ball, their defence looks iffy and if we push them we can put this to bad, I think Maloney is giving them too much respect and doing his usual 6 across the back and two defensive midfielders.
Humphreys needs to get involved more and we need to give the ball to Gozo much quicker, as we did when I feel their defender should be off, it wasn't a bad foul but he knew what he was doing and cynical, the only thing I can think the referee only showed a yellow is because it was on the half way line,I would like to see it on TV. On a couple occasions Aasgaard has looked quality but needs to do far more.
On the other side Wildschut looks dangerous but very frustrating he is still is quick but he makes simple errors and looks poor, hope that remains the same.

It's interesting to hear how much impact Yanic is having. His pace and dribbling ability were so good for us it's really hard to understand how since he left us he's struggled to really make an impression anywhere he's been.

According to the half time stats we appear to be holding our own in terms of possession 53% to 47% in their favour and although the shots are well in their favour they have only had two on target as opposed to our one.

The possession stats are far better at half time than the last game against them.

We've played Charlton since Shrewsbury. :slap:

Thanks for letting me know Frank.

The reason I chose to mention the team only having one change from last Saturday was that the midweek team selection, by consensus on here, was a mistake and I thought it would be better to compare the team today with the better selection.

Although I realise that that wouldn't suit your agenda.