City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24 | Page 47 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24

We all know Cancelo does not want to come back, ( guess what we don't want you to either) is this a ploy to try and get the price down?
Not content with that Laporte have hitched his wagon in complaining about the treatment by Pep Guardiola.
Hold the headline, some hack has now gone down the path of

Pep Guardiola leaves sour taste as four players turned on Man City boss after leaving club

Pep has been with us for 8 years and they drag up just 4 players who are unhappy, the common denominator for these four, they were not regular starters.

In respect of Sterling (and I don't know why this is the case) Chelsea fans boo him, whilst the City fans have always given him a warm welcome.

anyone understand why Chelsea fans boo Raheem?

"anyone understand why Chelsea fans boo Raheem?"

I suspect it has a lot to do with the colour of his skin.

We all know Cancelo does not want to come back, ( guess what we don't want you to either) is this a ploy to try and get the price down?
Not content with that Laporte have hitched his wagon in complaining about the treatment by Pep Guardiola.

Pep Guardiola leaves sour taste as four players turned on Man City boss after leaving club

Pep has been with us for 8 years and they drag up just 4 players who are unhappy, the common denominator for these four, they were not regular starters.

In respect of Sterling (and I don't know why this is the case) Chelsea fans boo him, whilst the City fans have always given him a warm welcome.

You could go to any club and find ex players who were not happy.

This is just another band wagon to try and tarnish Pep's achievements.

I wonder what audience he is speaking to, the whole world knows he's a narcissistic headcase. Time to grow up and be a man.