City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24 | Page 45 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24

And so it goes on…..the tainting of the success continues. Like a dripping tap it won’t stop and Wright epitomises the majority of fans of other clubs in that despite what he says (“I just want them gone”) deep down the number of charges and the fact that they have been made means that even if the club was completely exonerated……….he wouldn’t believe it.

We should never have settled the theft of our youth/academy database. That never got the traction it deserved and you can see why now the Dips wanted it settled and shut down - to avoid any stain on their reputation.

Last edited:
And so it goes on…..the tainting of the success continues. Like a dripping tap it won’t stop and Wright epitomises the majority of fans of other clubs in that despite what he says (“I just want them gone”) deep down the number of charges and the fact that they have been made means that even if the club was completely exonerated……….he wouldn’t believe it.

We should never have settle d the theft of our youth/academy database. That never got the traction it deserved and you can see why now the Dips wanted it settled and shut doen - to avid any stain on their reputation.
that is because of the continual campaign to cause Damage to Manchester City that the result of the hearing matters not, the damage to City's name will always be mentioned, they will always stick it in and it is the fans of the Sky 4 who are most vociferous and you cannot now repair the damage which has been caused.

We should never have settled the theft of our youth/academy database. That never got the traction it deserved and you can see why now the Dips wanted it settled and shut doen - to avoid any stain on their reputation.
So true, we should have milked this crime for all it was worth.

Minor groin injury, very concerning, we need our Kev, we do not have an alternative playmaker really.
I feel very sorry for him as we all know how proud he is to be a stalwart for Belgium. I fear these recurring niggles are restricting him being a regular for them and maybe for us for the rest of the season.

I feel very sorry for him as we all know how proud he is to be a stalwart for Belgium. I fear these recurring niggles are restricting him being a regular for them and maybe for us for the rest of the season.
He has not been 100% for a bit and when he came back he over stretched himself I think